EEA Family Permit uk

  • A family member of an EU (European Union), EEA or Swiss citizen, or a person of Northern Ireland is eligible to enter the UK under EEA or European Economic Area Family Permit of the UK. European Union countries and countries like Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway are included in the EEA. Along with the family members of the above-mentioned countries’ citizens, some British citizens’ family members can also get EEA Family Permit uk .

Log in to reply

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.