Business School in Hyderabad

• The IMT business school, a leading and Best Business School in Hyderabad and educational society has been providing industry oriented PGDM management programs for the last decade. Our top B school has unique teaching-learning programs, close interaction with industries, good quality placements with top-notch companies, excellent infrastructure, top-rated faculty, and developed campus. It has been attracting from all over the country because of its high reputation. Top rated and best B school in Hyderabad, India.

• @'matthacker':

I haven't check his works for awhile. Has he finally finished the series or not? I often get the feeling he's making up the story as he goes along, rather than writing it from start to finish, storyboarding it and then make the renders.

Yeah, that's what I think too, last time I checked there were about 240 pages in the CK series and it was still going.

• @'Sol':

True, well I think it might have to do with that he's been working on most of his series for a long time (and still is) and have learned new things along the way.

I haven't check his works for awhile. Has he finally finished the series or not? I often get the feeling he's making up the story as he goes along, rather than writing it from start to finish, storyboarding it and then make the renders.

Anyway, one of the titles I do like is Oskrasson's The First Time - mainly because the story is original and the style is quite different than what you typically see.

• @'matthacker':

I do wish he stick to one method/setup of lighting and materials though. Having different setups in one series is just wrong.

True, well I think it might have to do with that he's been working on most of his series for a long time (and still is) and have learned new things along the way.

• @'Sol':

I don't really think about the interacial stuff, I just like the look of his girls, the stories and his "graphics" style.
    About the dance vid, I love those 2 vids too, that character is my favourite from them.

I do wish he stick to one method/setup of lighting and materials though. Having different setups in one series is just wrong.

• Anything by Umemaro3D. Omega High was pretty fantastic as well as Twin Succubus. Dating myself… when Wyrmmaster was the Lord of 3DX pinups...

• @'fredfred5150':

I'm not a big fan of interracial, but Christian Knockers is decent, except for Wesley Snipes making an appearance toward the end :D

My favourite 3dx video would have to be "Portentia Cheer Dance 1+2" from 3dgspot.com

I don't really think about the interacial stuff, I just like the look of his girls, the stories and his "graphics" style.
    About the dance vid, I love those 2 vids too, that character is my favourite from them.

• @'fredfred5150':

I'm not a big fan of interracial, but Christian Knockers is decent, except for Wesley Snipes making an appearance toward the end :D

Must be during his time in prison for tax evasion :)

• @'Sol':

I like Darklords stuff a lot (story n stuff). I'd say:

Christian knockers

The Retirement Home by Blackadder is arguably the one I love the most, I don't "enjoy" it that much (damn my jaded nature) but several of the pics make me smile, especially the very last one

My favourite 3dx video would have to be "Portentia Cheer Dance 1+2" from 3dgspot.com (one of the few sites I'd consider actually paying for their content :) ), both vids combined are only about 2.09 mins long but you can watch them 10 times in a row and see new things each and every time, and they genuinely cheer me up if I've had a hard day

In fact I'm going to watch 'em right now, bye!

• I like Darklords stuff a lot (story n stuff). I'd say:

Christian knockers

Lara Croft and the Eye of Metate by DeTomasso is a favourite too.

Nova's Gamer Girl Series is cool too. There are so many that I want to pick nut that list would be huge :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.