How to Restore QuickBooks Company File from the Local Backup?
When the user restores the backup file, QB uses the backup company file to create a new company .qbw. it should be noted that if the backup company file is on an external device like a USB, the user will have to move it to the local hard drive first, and then continue with the process. The user should also note that, when the user downloads the file, the user is asked where to save or map it. At that time, the user should ensure to select a file location that is to be remembered easily.
To know more about restoring QuickBooks company file from the local backup, make sure to read this post till the end. Or connect with our support team using our number i.e. 1-844-405-0906, and we will provide you with the best possible support services.
Steps to restore a backup of QuickBooks company file
The user can carry out the below steps, for restoring a backup of QuickBooks company file. Let us have a look at the steps one by one:
• To start with, the user should move to the file menu and followed by selecting the open or restore company tab in order to open the restore wizard
• After that, tap on restore a backup copy and hit next
• Later select the local backup and hit next tab. With this, the open backup copy window will appear on the screen
• The user should then browse the location where the backup file is saved, only if required
• The next step is to save in the drop-down arrow and move to the location where you wish to restore the backup file
• The last step is to select the backup file and click on save tab and respond to any messages that might be displayed on the screen.
Restoring QuickBooks company file isn’t a tough task. It can be easily performed using the above set of steps. Whereas, if you need any of our assistance, then in that case reach out to our QuickBooks desktop support team of professionals at 1-844-405-0906, and let them handle the situation on your behalf.