canon.com-ijsetup.com

• The most widely recognized issue that goes over before numerous clients inside their Canon printers is that, occasionally it won't print dark shading. All the parts of the printer are running superbly, yet yield print has just missing dark shading or has obscure dark print. There are a few different issues are identified with this mistake like ink strips or smear, obscured or fluffy messages, streaked or blurred printouts, and so on. In any case, by snatching the direction from the experts of www.canon.com/ijsetup , you can consistently wipe out this issue. Just make online association with the master and seek after their progression astute arrangement cautiously.

• The problem has been solved. I think we can close this thread. :)

• …and I'm finally back online > http://my3dxworld.blogspot.it :D

• @'sammy2009':

This happened now how many times already?? They closed it down because of spam?? Well, I think the only way is to create a self owned site like with Wordpress or something similar … I am working on it, but since I have not the time it is quite a project for me ... :-)

Actually I don't think it was Zzomp's fault. Both Wordpress and Blogspot are open to abuse by spammers/hackers. Blogspot has a horrid reputation for security and his blog probably got hijacked. Wordpress isn't a bad option but you must use reputable plugins and update regularly just as you would the virus protection on your own computer. One of my employers is a blog promotion service and our main site was compromised by a hijacked plugin and took us down for nearly a month. It's like car theft really. If a thief really wants your car he's going to have it. The idea is that you want to make your blog/car so much work to get it's just easier to move on to someone who's better protected. All my best to Zzomp though. I'm looking forward to his/her triumphant return!

• This happened now how many times already?? They closed it down because of spam?? Well, I think the only way is to create a self owned site like with Wordpress or something similar … I am working on it, but since I have not the time it is quite a project for me ... :-)

• Whatever you think is best. I wasnt planning on charging you for it :)

• @'hzr':

If you keep having trouble with them, I could probably just host you on my site as a subdomain.

Thanks for the offering, but I think I'll keep my blog on a free space :shy:

• Yeah Zzoomp! I just found your blog the other night. I really liked the Jenny Poussin series you were doing. Hope to see you back in action soon!

• @'Zzomp':

I'm currently working on a new one … don't worry, I'll be back online as soon as possible :angel:

Cool, you have such a great site.

• If you keep having trouble with them, I could probably just host you on my site as a subdomain.

• I'm currently working on a new one … don't worry, I'll be back online as soon as possible :angel:

• Zzomps blog has been shut down several times in the past, but he always starts it back up again.

Patience, young jedi :)

• He's working on getting an appeal. In the meantime, check out his thread on the forums. He recently posted up a couple of pics.

• @'Morfium':

As far as I know google closed his blog, because of spam. If there was spam then it was extreme good hidden ^^

I agree.

So is that it?

A great site gone because of some seemingly dumb ass ruling?

• As far as I know google closed his blog, because of spam. If there was spam then it was extreme good hidden ^^

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.