ppc landing page best practices

• PPC landing pages sound simple in theory but are often ... So while what I've described above are best practices, don't take my word for it.a great account structure and ... however, flies in the face of what many would consider a best practice. Learn guidelines for creating high-quality PPC landing pages that will help to do the ppc landing page best practices.https://www.inovies.com/insights/knowledge-center/ppc-landing-page-best-practices

• Facial expressions sell the shot imho. You're acting through your models. I've had terrible results using canned expressions. Most of the them "throw" a bit too hard leaving some really‚Ķfreaky expressions. Most of the time it's better to spend some time playing the the morph dials on a given figure till you can figure out how to make your own expressions naturally. The ones you generate with that method come off a lot more natural than the canned expressions most vendors sell. At the very least alter the expressions after you apply them so tone them down a bit. Who knows maybe I'm doing it all wrong but it's my approach. :-D

• I take the time to dial in subtle, asymmetrical, facial expressions. I find it works for me, just not sure if anyone else ever notices them.

• for me, it's the fact that when i try to make a extreme facial expression it sometimes come out look horrible. so for most part i think people have trouble making expressions they want to make. so they just settle :-/

• I'm going with laziness. Though, I have seen artists doing the opposite and making face that are over the top. You don't need to put the smile dial at 150%. A smaller number will go a long way.

• I'm sorry, but I spend a lot of time making sure my characters are expressive when the picture calls for it. I just think it is laziness on most of the hobbyists who are in the field.

• I think because of the uncanny valley. A slightly off expression can make the whole thing look horrible, while going with a neutral one is generally pretty safe.

Doing excellent expressions is a very artistic thing, and a lot of 3DX makers out there are probably not all that great of artists themselves and are just generally using pre-supplied materials available for purchase or download with some little tweaks on the morphs and such. Not everyone has that special artistic touch or skill as a sculptor, and even some that do may lack the skill of having a great talent for composition.

It's takes a pretty niche kinda individual to be really good at all of this stuff.

• @'hzr':

I would say its just the fact that none of us is a professional and expressions themselves are one of the weakest part of the daz models. There are so many different dials and no real intuitive way to set them up quickly. If there was a face rig that you can manipulate quicker then my guess is that you would see alot more natural looking expressions. But the way it is now, its just very hard to get it right and plainly most people just dont put too much effort into these.

That being said, both Poser and DAZ arent really that great at what they want to be - Posing tools :)

If you want a more 'intuitive' control, try puppeteer. Divide the face into three zones - eyebrows, eye and lower face. Make one layer for each zone and once done, scrub each layer till you find an expression to your liking.

Don't really like asymetrical controls, but sometimes they can help avoid that generic look.

• I would say its just the fact that none of us is a professional and expressions themselves are one of the weakest part of the daz models. There are so many different dials and no real intuitive way to set them up quickly. If there was a face rig that you can manipulate quicker then my guess is that you would see alot more natural looking expressions. But the way it is now, its just very hard to get it right and plainly most people just dont put too much effort into these.

That being said, both Poser and DAZ arent really that great at what they want to be - Posing tools :)

• I think expressions are really important, even subtle ones, really adds to the image. I usually spend more time trying to get expressions right than anything else, but I wouldn't say I'm very good at it yet, often I think it's too much not something is just off. But it takes time to get an eye for it as everything else I guess. :rolleyes:

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.