Collect Fund You Wrongly Send On Cash App Through Cash App Number Service

• Cash app introduces a feature via which you will be able to get the refund the amount you wrongly send to anyone using the cash app. With the Cash App Number service, you will be able to opt for the assistance regarding the same. Here, you need to share the concerns to the professionals who will help you out.

• @'matthacker':

@'Supro':

We previously had the anti-spam program Akismet on a while back, but turned it off after members were having trouble signing up or their posts were labeled spam. But we were getting too much spam in the last few days, so I turned it back on again. If you've made a post and it seems to be blocked, PM me or email me and I'll fix it.

Good to hear that.

Seems like the spams generally come from new users, so what about restricting new users from posting threads? Or have restrictions like for the first 10 post, their post will be moderated? I know this mean more work for the moderators, but it should keep spam bots from posting things.

That's what I think, anyway.

That would be additional work. And I think everyone is well behaved on the forums. The only problem we have is spam, not trolls or utter assholes.

• @'Supro':

We previously had the anti-spam program Akismet on a while back, but turned it off after members were having trouble signing up or their posts were labeled spam. But we were getting too much spam in the last few days, so I turned it back on again. If you've made a post and it seems to be blocked, PM me or email me and I'll fix it.

Good to hear that.

Seems like the spams generally come from new users, so what about restricting new users from posting threads? Or have restrictions like for the first 10 post, their post will be moderated? I know this mean more work for the moderators, but it should keep spam bots from posting things.

That's what I think, anyway.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.