Unable to deactivate Facebook account. How do I reach Facebook Customer Service?

• Facebook gives you the ultimate experience when it comes to interacting with your friends or families. There can be times due to which you might feel the need to go on a hiatus from the usage of the website and want to contact Facebook Customer Service to deactivate your account. In that case, you can refer to various DIY websites that’ll guide you.

• @'jackpot69':

I'm ready to say goodbye to consoles, things like the the always online and non-used games allowed (leaked info) are keep me away :P

Oh yeah, I remember the "good old days" where you could just swap games with friends, now there are online passes and whatnot. Seems to me that developers are doing more and more extreme shit to prevent pirating. At least that's the feeling I get from the "always online" thingy.

• I'm ready to say goodbye to consoles, things like the the always online and non-used games allowed (leaked info) are keep me away :P

• Well, at least we'll get a few more "lookers" released on PC rather than more DX9 console ports with blurry textures and somewhat underwhelming effects.

I can't help but wonder what kind of graphics we'd have today if it weren't for consoles vastly outdated hardware stalling the process of technological advancement. :(

I mean, just look at this real time rendered demo of the Unreal Engine 3 from 2004.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m7T5ay_8DI

That's sort of on par with most modern games today even, albeit being ridiculously optimized like all the demos of the Unreal Engines. However, that was nine years ago. Not an awful lot of improvement within those nine years, especially when looking at the 2000-2004/2005 jump.

Bah, in retrospect, I basically ended up sounding all negative and turned my post into a minor rant.

• I've always been a xbox person, but now that I have a pretty good PC that can actually play more demanding games I rarely use my xbox. Haven't thought much about next-gen at all :)

• since imm a pc gamer .. it means nothing to do with me :P

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.