Finish Off All Transaction Issues Via Cash App Support

• Do you want to finish off the whole host of labyrinthine cash app issues thoroughly? Just attain Cash App Support to get the one stop solution directly from the troubleshooting experts. Here, you will be able to root out every issue and have the best experience on the cash app without any hassle.

• Yeah that kind of feature is a Unicorn in DAZ. For what you're trying to do I'd generally get the prop in approximately the right place and parent it to the relevant hand. Then I use the hand pose controls, specifically a light touch with the Grasp dial and thumb grasp dials. That'll generally get you in the ball park. After that it's a simple matter of minor adjustments to the individual fingers. It's a bit of a pain but after some practice you'll have a decent "grasp" of the technique. Sorry couldn't resist the pun. Hope that helps!

• Well, there was that experimental Bullet Physics plugin DiscoBob made so many years ago. Carrara have builtin support, so I don't know why they didn't integrate it with DS4.

I think all the necessary pieces are already available (Bullet Physics API and DS4.5 SDK). Rigid body is simple enough, but I don't know about soft body physics (ie your example). Even with limited capabilities, dynamic hair and clothing can be done.

• Agreed, hzr…

Well, out of curiosity, suppose I was someone with some 3D-programming chops, regularly attends SIGGRAPH (I don't, but what if?), and so on. How possible is it to write one's own plug-ins for some of this software, if one knew the algorithms (or even just wanted to experiment)?

• The mesh smoothing is some kind of a collision detection but its really just rudimentary and the stronger the two objects are entangled the more of a mess the result will be.

If what you mean is collision detection and then proper bends/joint movement according to the collision. This is a pipedream anyways. This would require a massive part of logic programming behind the scenes and I doubt this will ever happen in Daz Studio or Poser. Even professionals would have a hard time to come up with a solution thats really working well for most cases.

• To my knowledge, there is no collision detection in Daz.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.