Best Business school in Hyderabad

• PGDM is an abbreviation of Post Graduate Diploma in Management. It is a management diploma program whose duration is about two years which is full time provided by many institutes in India. After the students completed the course of PGDM, they can come across several job opportunities in both the public and private sectors. They have an option to go into research and educational institutes and become professors and teachers for Management, Accounting Business and Soft skills in which their responsibility will be to convey their knowledge and capability to the younger students.IMT is one of the best business schools in Hyderabad. providing the best PGDM courses. join in IMT business school to make your dream successful.

• I so love the fact that this thread went to hell so quickly. It justs brings a tear of joy to my eye. :D

• Just found a character that looks A Lot like Snooki and that reminded me of this old thread! :D

Maybe someone should make an imageset with her :P hides

• Oh God! What has been seen cannot be unseen!!!! My eyes. I need to wash my eyes….

• Jessica Rabbit, but don't watch who framed roger rabbit as an adult, its actually quite creepy

• lucy for me since she is real and do exist :P

• That's probably about enough "toxic reality tv."

I'm going to try to get this thread back on track a bit…

Which is sexier: Lucy Pinder or Jessica Rabbit?

• I'd rather be anally impaled on a chainsaw

• well if we go by logic… wait no logic can be applied here :( damn...

• @'fredfred5150':

Dumber than the Kardashians? If thats the case I'm suprised they can walk and talk at the same time

Ok, who is sexier? Snooki or Honey boos boos mum? :D

Death. Death would be the correct answer.

• @'fredfred5150':

I'm pretty sure making someone have to choose between the two violates at least half a dozen human rights laws.

• Dumber than the Kardashians? If thats the case I'm suprised they can walk and talk at the same time

• @'fredfred5150':

Anyone else think human civilisation is reaching the end of the line after watching that?

Hehe, yea, sometimes you just wish someone would drop the god damn bombs sooner than later. I think that this vid describes them, eh, I mean "IT" better.

cjcgjy

• @'Sol':

Oh yeah, saw that Honey boo boo shit on youtube I think. If I was a judge and some murderer showed me one of those vids as the reason to why he exterminated that family, I wouldn't blame him.

I am sorry for this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ulVZkYpWPw

Those poor kids, having to be raised by daddy Hillbilly McSisterfucker and mommy Diabetes McLivingherdreamsthroughherchild

Anyone else think human civilisation is reaching the end of the line after watching that?

@'myself':

i bet fred is fapping to ur video right now :angel:

Yes I am, because I love a girl whose neck measurement is bigger than her IQ score :D

• @'Sol':

Oh yeah, saw that Honey boo boo shit on youtube I think. If I was a judge and some murderer showed me one of those vids as the reason to why he exterminated that family, I wouldn't blame him.

I am sorry for this!

i bet fred is fapping to ur video right now :angel:

• Oh yeah, saw that Honey boo boo shit on youtube I think. If I was a judge and some murderer showed me one of those vids as the reason to why he exterminated that family, I wouldn't blame him.

I am sorry for this!

• wait i think i remember something horrible too, cant remember her name, but it was a fat woman that apears with her daughter about somekind of pageant show,in usa, god that women is ugly…. can u guys confirm her name plz?

ps: i remember ---> honey boo boo

• @'Sol':

I looked "IT" up, oh god I think the nightmares will never stop.

lol, yes she's a horrifying vision of humanity isnt she?

If I had the choice of being locked in a room with Snooki or Stephen Kings "IT", I'd pick the demon clown everytime :D

• I looked "IT" up, oh god I think the nightmares will never stop.

• ok now im scared to find out who is this snooki…

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.