Difference Between MBA Vs PGDM

• More often than not, these days we come across the term Difference Between MBA Vs PGDM that together are misunderstood. Combine that with taboo around the word Diploma and we have confusion as a result. And the confusion is not because of the particular word but around what that word entails when offered by some of the best B Schools of the country. In this article, we aim to clear the confusion about the difference between MBA & PGDM - two of the major management courses offered in India. MBA, short for Master of Business Administration, is a Post Graduate Degree in Management. PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management. One often wonders why some colleges and universities offer MBA while others offer PGDM.
    alt text

• @tiffany ok, you have added a new point of dissection!

~GO

• I can't believe I'm about to say this but…....

I agree with you Tiffany :)

Golden blonde hair is the best of all the blonde shades in the spectrum, and just looks more natural against tanned skin, rather than the more shocking contrast in colours used in of a lot of hentai

• Light to Medium tanned Caucasian skin a bit on the orange side more than washed out brown-ish, and a golden blonde hair. Also, a light almost olive green eye color.

• OK Underlord Fred, I do believe you have a point. That pic was from my reference folder, which in turn I grabbed from
    e-hentai. This is another Rita pic. This was good enough to make the cover of the episode 5 dvd.

For those willing, you can find more of her in this e-hentai gallery.

Lemme share an observation: the lighting rules that apply to 3DX also can be applied to 2DX, thus making the skin darker than usual. If you can examine the pics closely, Rita's skin is dark in areas where the light is not showing. Therefore, the pic becomes more sexier.

Alright, enough geek-inese. About the new pics you pulled out, Fred. S-E-X-Y. End of Discussion.

~GO

• Relax, you didnt insult me, you just surprised me :)

Like everything else about 2d and 3d, one persons idea of too big or too small, or too light or too dark is purely subjective

I havent seen Words Worth, but I did have one or 2 gifs of rita's scenes on my hard drive, her skin looks darker in the pic you provided than it did in the movie(s) and yes she deserved to be drilled more than twice :D, and deserved a much more intense drilling than she received ;)

Btw: her skin colour is basically a light-medium african/carribean skin tone, I've done a few test colours with similarly dark tones, but so far it just doesnt look right.

[attachment=1233][attachment=1234]

I like your idea of the chocolate scale, I personally look forward to seeing it.

• @'fredfred5150':

Actually, I'm curious that you described the skin as "light tan", as I thought it was quite dark (at least for a caucasian girl)

I'm looking to expand my range of skintones, do you (or anybody else reading this) want to post a 2d example of a "dark tan" ?

Preferably a pic without shading, ideally a screencap from a hentai movie would be perfect (as they are rarely shaded, and that makes it easier to accurately sample the colour)

First off, I do not intend to insult your knowledge of skin tones. If you can recolor women made by the pencil of the great Mr. Zimmerman, I can see you as a true creator…

The following is a example of what I was talking about. In most anime and\or hentai, there is at least one tanned chick. There was one tanned chick for every successful series since the late 80s. Now for Exhibit A:

This is Rita from the hentai game Words Worth. In the anime of the same name, she gets drilled two times. Two times in six episodes! (reply if you agree that was too little.)

She is what I would classify as 'Milk Chocolate." Overlord Supro has his Lana Scale, I have my Chocolate Scale! See, I am fulfilling Miro's mission statement. I am contributing! :D

As to what hzr said about freckled skin, I agree that kind of skin is utterly horrible in 3DX. It takes a lot of patience to get that skin right.

I am still perfecting the scale. It will come out in mid-April. so that fred (and others willing) will be able to see it.

The pics fred provided are what I called 'Creamy Chocolate." They're still very sexy, in my book.

~GO

• @'hzr':

Aw, too bad that freckled skin usually looks really crappy in 3dx :((( I like that alot aswell, but the times I attempted to create a toon like that it never looked as good as I wanted it to be…

Ooooh. Another vote for pale yet generously-freckled skin.

• Actually, I'm curious that you described the skin as "light tan", as I thought it was quite dark (at least for a caucasian girl)

I'm looking to expand my range of skintones, do you (or anybody else reading this) want to post a 2d example of a "dark tan" ?

Preferably a pic without shading, ideally a screencap from a hentai movie would be perfect (as they are rarely shaded, and that makes it easier to accurately sample the colour)

• @'fredfred5150':

You forgot to mention blue or green eyes :)

brown eyes just dont "sparkle"

I stand corrected by the underlord…

~GO

• You forgot to mention blue or green eyes :)

brown eyes just dont "sparkle"

• light tan + blonde or brunette + light tan…

ok, underlord fred, good one...

~GO

• I hadnt looked at this thread till now (I thought it was just a "tech talk" thread among artists)

As someone who has spent a few years colouring 2D art (for the sole purpose of turning myself on lol) and a year experimenting with different colour schemes I can tell you definitively that the 2 colour schemes that make me "anxious" are…..

[attachment=1228] and [attachment=1229]

• Aw, too bad that freckled skin usually looks really crappy in 3dx :((( I like that alot aswell, but the times I attempted to create a toon like that it never looked as good as I wanted it to be…

• For me its definitelly red - copper hair and pale freckled skin. And green eyes obviously :)

• Hmm, hair and skin color. I honestly can't choose just one. I love them all. Especially when their hair has a bit of character and personality to it. With skin, variety is always the best.

• @'hzr':

Yup dark hair all the way. This usually works alot better on 3dx chicks than blonde. Might be a texture and colour balance issue but to me most of the blonde hairstyles look kind of shallow compared to more darker tones.

You can see what I like in my latest renders. Those pretty much sum it up.

Don't forget those baked in specular highlights! At the very least give us an optional texture without them.

• Yup dark hair all the way. This usually works alot better on 3dx chicks than blonde. Might be a texture and colour balance issue but to me most of the blonde hairstyles look kind of shallow compared to more darker tones.

You can see what I like in my latest renders. Those pretty much sum it up.

• I like purple hiar, blue, red, mostly more dark tones. And by the skin I fave pale until slightly tanned, like miro.
    perhaps that is a reason, why Ayako is one of my favorite-3DX characters, purple hair + pale skin, and extreme hot body shape.^^

• administrators

yeah I agree light blond hair and tanned skin looks awesome on busty hentai chicks :D

But I'd have to categorize it as second, I think my fav is still black or dark hair, pale to light tanned skin and light blue eyes :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.