Best Business school in Hyderabad

• IMT is leading University-based Best Business School Hyderabad, developing transformational ideas and people that shape how we do business. To provide a transformational learning experience, enabling our stakeholders to realize their full potential. To work in partnership with policy and practice, both in terms of our research and teaching activities, to catalyze the impact of our work.The business School's academic staff are notable for their wide range of academic and professional qualifications and experience.However, once you consider variables such as academic focus, geographic location, campus culture, recruiting footprint, etc., the list of potential MBA programs narrows. Candidates Cvs will be added to the School's active database and talent search team processes and communicate with the candidates as and when vacancies arise. visit IMT HYDERABAD for more details.

• @'fredfred5150':

Personally I think that one percent of our population owning more than the other %99 combined is possibly the worst thing, I have nothing against people being rich or getting rich, but they really should leave more than crumbs and scraps for the rest of us :(

Oh, that reminds me of something I saw a while back, think some family in the US won a lottery and won like $500 mil. I think that's ridiculous. I mean, why give all that money to 1 winner? They could easily split it up a few times so that more pople would have the chance to win some.
    This might be bad example but it's kind of the equivalent of having a lot of sick people and give ALL the medicine to 1 guy.

• Ok guys easy does it, after divide and conquer is what helps these bad things keep happening right? :)

I agree about the "using up everything now, leaving nothing for future generations" thing mentioned, thats gonna leave a poorer planet for everyone who comes after we are dust.

Personally I think that one percent of our population owning more than the other %99 combined is possibly the worst thing, I have nothing against people being rich or getting rich, but they really should leave more than crumbs and scraps for the rest of us :(

At least there are a few rich people (Bill Gates for example) who are smart enough to realise that if you have more than you can possibly ever spend or use, why not give it away or use it to help others

• @'Nephanor':

Actually, I think there are sociopaths because of overpopulation. Too many people crowded into too small of an area will cause people to snap.

A sociopath is not somebody who has "snapped," it's somebody who has no empathy, or even regard, for other people. For an introduction to the concept, read this over on wikipedia. After reading that you're not going to think it has anything to do with overpopulation anymore.

@'Nephanor':

But even these aren't the real problem. The biggest problem is selfishness. Selfish people take all they can and leave nothing for anyone else. They believe that they should make all the money they can, and to hell with everyone else. They take all the resources from the earth they can now because they don't care about the future generations.

What you're describing are common sociopathic behaviors.

@'Nephanor':

Society has become too focused on getting more and more, and less on making what they have mean something.

That's because society is getting used to being controlled by sociopaths again.

@'Nephanor':

Of course, those big companies like it that way.

That's because many large corporations are run by sociopaths

@'Nephanor':

As long as they have more sales, who cares about what damage it causes.

People that aren't sociopaths.

@'Nephanor':

The banks love it too, because more debts to buy these un-needed things means more money to them.

More power for them also.

@'Nephanor':

People keep having kids because society tells them that is proper despite the fact that the planet cannot handle any more people.

Incorrect and incorrect.

People have more children simply because of their instincts. More and more society is telling us that's a bad idea.

Our planet can support triple the current population as long as resources are used wisely. Several times that if most people were to live in arcologies. Several times that again if we were to switch to solar power and feed most of the population with food produced in bacterial factories.

It's the rich ruling sociopaths wanting to stay in power that have prevented the world from going in that direction.

@'Nephanor':

And why more people for society? Well, more people means more consumers in the future, and business like that.

No. The large corporations want paying consumers. A large number of poor unemployed people means higher taxes to support them and thus lower profits. Remember, sociopaths can't feel empathy.

• @'Elmo:

@'fredfred5150':

Overpopulation? War? Inequality? Famine? Intolerance?

What in your opinion is humanities biggest problem? It doesnt have to be one of the problems listed above

There are too many sociopaths. The five things you mentioned would rarely be a problem if there were no sociopaths.

Actually, I think there are sociopaths because of overpopulation. Too many people crowded into too small of an area will cause people to snap.

But even these aren't the real problem. The biggest problem is selfishness. Selfish people take all they can and leave nothing for anyone else. They believe that they should make all the money they can, and to hell with everyone else. They take all the resources from the earth they can now because they don't care about the future generations. Society has become too focused on getting more and more, and less on making what they have mean something. Of course, those big companies like it that way. As long as they have more sales, who cares about what damage it causes. The banks love it too, because more debts to buy these un-needed things means more money to them. People keep having kids because society tells them that is proper despite the fact that the planet cannot handle any more people. And why more people for society? Well, more people means more consumers in the future, and business like that.

• @'fredfred5150':

Overpopulation? War? Inequality? Famine? Intolerance?

What in your opinion is humanities biggest problem? It doesnt have to be one of the problems listed above

There are too many sociopaths. The five things you mentioned would rarely be a problem if there were no sociopaths.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.