ppc search engine internet marketing company in hyderabad

• Inovies is the best ppc search engine internet marketing company achieved the highest conversion rate on the market. Register now, Start Advertising and Make a Profitable business.Good ROI on PPC Ads. We optimize all your ads with lower budjet and good conversions and get leads and improve your business and services.We are into digital marketing from over a decade and we have our experts to optimize your ppc ads.we are google the google certified partners.so why wait?? contact us now on this number 040 40273049.For more Details visit https://www.inovies.com/insights/knowledge-center/ppc-search-engine-internet-marketing

• If I recall correctly, the newer build broke compatibility with displacement/subdivision. It's in the release notes I think. I'm guessing Reality will have to be updated too.

• @'matthacker':

On comparable settings, their renders take about the same time to clear up (PMC - Octane and Hybrid Path - Lux). Well, at least that's what I saw when I tried using both Octane and Lux (with a 8800GT). Octane is only very fast if you use direct lighting.

I think the new Luxrender 1.2 is a little faster with its new vertex merging option (when using the GPU). You already have Reality right? Have you tried the newest build yet?

I have, but I haven't tried it with GPU since for some reason, it previously crashed on displacement maps. I might try SmallLuxGPU, but if my computer doesn't crash afterwards.

• On comparable settings, their renders take about the same time to clear up (PMC - Octane and Hybrid Path - Lux). Well, at least that's what I saw when I tried using both Octane and Lux (with a 8800GT). Octane is only very fast if you use direct lighting.

I think the new Luxrender 1.2 is a little faster with its new vertex merging option (when using the GPU). You already have Reality right? Have you tried the newest build yet?

• Not yet. They're still doing testing.

• administrators

doesn't daz have octane as well?

• @'matthacker':

I just thought of something else. Supro, you're still using Lux right? If you are, then I'd probably postpone buying Poser until Reality for Poser comes out.

I've actually thought about using Octane. Moving from Daz to Poser just to use Lux seems like a waste for me.

• administrators

Poser Pro 2012 is leaps and bounds better than Poser Pro 2010, at least re the features I use, but if you've never owned Poser before you can actually buy an old version of Poser Pro and then upgrade to the latest, which is usually cheaper… not sure with that special though

• I just thought of something else. Supro, you're still using Lux right? If you are, then I'd probably postpone buying Poser until Reality for Poser comes out.

• Get the new version of Pro. Trust me. Been using Poser since Poser 2 first came out.

• What if I wanted to get the previous version of Pro (which is same price as 9 on Amazon)? How similar is it from the newer one? Or is going backward a complete waste of time?

• Yeah, got that email too.

If you're using a PC/Windows, I recommend getting the Pro version though, since Poser 9 is limited to 32 bits and that means you're going to get memory limited. Poser seems to hog memory like crazy, so a 64 bit version will give you more mileage. I don't know about the Mac version. Nephanor will likely be more informed.

I do wish they offer a 64 bit version of the 'vanilla' Poser 9. Not to many people will need all the bells and whistles of the Pro version.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.