How Can I Use Cash App?

• New users unable to use Cash App, then just don’t hesitate to get in touch with us as your professional will teach you to use the Cash App in an easy manner. You can reach us at any time as we all available all the time to
    render the best and affordable help.

• @'Jimjim':

I use DS4 and It has Uber environment lights.

Yea, I have those too, but Uber Area Lights are limited to Daz 3 Advanced, so there is no way for me to get them for Daz 4 :)

• I use DS4 and It has Uber environment lights.

• @'Sol':

Ah, well, it says on omnifreaks wiki that UberAreaLight is only for Daz 3 Advanced, so it's a no no for me then. I guess I can give the omAreaLight a try. However it doesn't seem to do the same thing as UAR.

A lot of things for DS3 also works in DS4. Just try it out if you have it.

• Ah, well, it says on omnifreaks wiki that UberAreaLight is only for Daz 3 Advanced, so it's a no no for me then. I guess I can give the omAreaLight a try. However it doesn't seem to do the same thing as UAR.

• If you're using DS4 and up, it should come bundled (like UE). Should be in your 'Content/Lights' folder - your DS Studio folder and not inside the 'Runtime' folder.

I could be wrong though. This also works as an area light.
    http://www.daz3d.com/omarealight-light-shader-for-daz-studio

• I see, I'll give it a try. One thing though, UberAreaLight, where the hell do you get it? :D All I can find is something called omAreaLight, which doesn't seem to be the same thing, I don't seem to have it (All I have is Uber Environment).

Edit: Well crap, just saw that UberAreaLight is only for Daz Studio 3 Advanced, so I guess that's out of the question.

• Here's my UE setup.

Don't use HDRI maps, they will likely be different to the scene you're using. Basically, just use it as ambient light with occlusion. Stick to soft shadows modes, since directional shadows need maps. UE will not produce specular highlights, so you need another light(s) for that.

Rather than place a lot of point/spotlights inside the room, use Uber Area lights instead. The performance hit is minimal and you can even fake indirect light if you want (which I like to do).

Figuring out the ratio between them is tricky and likely will vary from scene to scene (depending on the style and look you want). For indoors, I generally set UE to 50% strength and the area light(s) to 75%, but the colors are somewhat subdued (about 3/5 of 255 RGB values). If you notice, UE's colors are slightly skewed. Last is a directional light (for outside light coming in) that's set to 150% (same RGB values as the area light).

I posted this on another thread, but here's some renders I did with those settings.

In that shot, both the directional and area light are pointing at the same direction.

In this shot, I moved the area light so it's pointing at the figure, but at a different position to somewhat replicate indirect lighting.

Of course, I could be very wrong and way off the mark. :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.