Why My Facebook Marketplace Not Working?

• If you are fronting the Facebook Marketplace Not Working then just immediately reach our professional as our experts can help you in facing the issues in a faster and reliable way. you can reach us at any time as we are open 24/7. We always try to provide valuable services.

• It depends a lot.

As a general guideline, I hate them. They serve to mar an already glorious piece of art. Trampstamps especially are just tasteless. Even worse are things like cartoon characters or random stars. There's no rhyme or reason to any of it.

But there are always exceptions. For instance, even a large back tattoo, when done skillfully and with a grasp of artistry, can look good. Piercings, too, can be a benefit if they're tasteful and not overstated. Furthermore, in my experience, the personality and character of a woman can vastly alter what I may or may not find hot about her. Some women can really pull off a few larger tattoos or a few more piercings than I would normally be able to stomach.

My only hard rules are no face tats (instant deal-breaker), no full sleeve/leg tats, you need to have more un-inked flesh than inked, and whoever does your work had better be a goddamn wizard with ink (if you don't care enough about your body to adorn it with only high-quality work, you aren't my type).

• @'miro':

but my question is, why not go for a temporary tatoo, that you can put on or take off like a piece of clothing?? :D

Because not everyone have the same idea when it comes to tattoo.

If it's only body art/fashion accesories, a temporary one will do. There's also people who think of tattoos as an identity or rites of passage. A temporary tattoo simply won't do since it's not a strong enough commitment. In this perspective, the tattoo is stronger than a ring (for examples, for marriage) since once you got it, it's far more difficult to remove.

• administrators

not a huge fan of tatoos, especially the full body ones :D … but they can be sexy when applied correctly :D

but my question is, why not go for a temporary tatoo, that you can put on or take off like a piece of clothing?? :D

• I am a South Floridian so, for me, Tattoos are mind-blowing-freaking HOT!
    The sluttish, the better.
    Actually I used to pick up my girlfriends based on their tattoos. And we used to have a tattoo code in High School, so a girl that would prefer anal would have this tattoo, a girl that loved to blow, that other one, a girl that was on pulling trains another one, and so on. That way was easier to identify which girl you wanted to get after-school, based on your freak of the day.

Only tats that I hate are "name-tag tattoos". Met some strippas that looked like those pool boards with different dudes names written and crossed up, some covered by flowers, crosses, and shit.

My wife got only one name-tag and that is mine, so it is cool. lol.

On another take, Tattoos are like soul scars. Meaning things that hurt you and you let them heal, so you make a tattoo to celebrate it, like the scars you proudly keep from that day you kicked your first school bully's ass, or those gunshots you took from fighting in the street or at war, and whatever.
    Those scars are in your body and mean you had body wounds that you got for a good reason and they healed.
    Same happens with tattoos, but the wounds were not in your body, but in your soul…

• @'Nephanor':

Tattoos, piercings, and body alterations in general all are attempts by humans to change who they are. And I find that too many of any of them are unattractive. After all, if you can't be happy with who you are as you are, then it shows a lack of self confidence and that translates. Sure, it is a form of expression, but you don't need to alter your body to express yourself. What you wear can be more expressive, and isn't permanent. Sure, you may think you look good now, but what happens 10 years, 15 years, whatever down the road when the change you made to yourself is not considered fashionable anymore? Start by being happy with yourself as you are, and you will be a hell of a lot sexier than anyone else.

_Dialogue:

• "Hey, your tattoos are going to look horrible when you're old."
    • With or without tattoos we are not going to be "beautiful" as in our youth._

When I did my tattoos I never intended "Look Sexy", but yes check off important moments in my life, seeing my body and recognize a part of me (that picture or phrase or symbol) and know that still means the same thing as when the needle injected ink into my skin for the first time.

Many people stop to think about how their tattoo will look in 50 years. Anyway, I think the important is feeling young inside

@'matthacker':

A different take from me.

I would say an ugly tattoo will look ugly on anyone. It doesn't matter the age, fitness or sexyness. The right tattoo can look intriguing (at the very least) to sexy or beautiful.

@'fredfred5150':

Thats why my tattoos are small, not fashionable, and are in places where I can choose to display them or not, and are parts of my body that won't sag with age :)

I know It is an advertisement but see it, was what impulse me to make my first tattoo :P
    I know that the song is in Spanish, so I try to translate it below :shy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxyVYqCx-4A

Hope I did not hurt anybody,
    I needed to be free.
    From organize a violent protest
    against the slow life.
    It's what I like! be free!
    as a free bird,
    looking for the bone I'll never find.

That! I'll never find
    The bone I'll never find.

• @'Nephanor':

Sure, you may think you look good now, but what happens 10 years, 15 years, whatever down the road when the change you made to yourself is not considered fashionable anymore?

Thats why my tattoos are small, not fashionable, and are in places where I can choose to display them or not, and are parts of my body that won't sag with age :)

• A different take from me.

I would say an ugly tattoo will look ugly on anyone. It doesn't matter the age, fitness or sexyness. The right tattoo can look intriguing (at the very least) to sexy or beautiful.

• Tattoos, piercings, and body alterations in general all are attempts by humans to change who they are. And I find that too many of any of them are unattractive. After all, if you can't be happy with who you are as you are, then it shows a lack of self confidence and that translates. Sure, it is a form of expression, but you don't need to alter your body to express yourself. What you wear can be more expressive, and isn't permanent. Sure, you may think you look good now, but what happens 10 years, 15 years, whatever down the road when the change you made to yourself is not considered fashionable anymore? Start by being happy with yourself as you are, and you will be a hell of a lot sexier than anyone else.

• i dont find tattoo just unattractive on women, too many tattoos on men also makes them ugly in my opinion, its like make up, a few well placed ones r ok, but adding more, ok well u know wat happens if soemoen tries to put too much make up, it looks like a clown, besides i like to see the skin of the person, too much tattoo creates a confusion, a chaos of lines and covers ur natural beauty skin colour… ok something like that

• Would any guys aged (roughly) 28-30 be willing to talk to me about why they find tattoos unattractive on women? It's for a magazine project that I'm working on for university. Thanks!

• Depends on so many things…but I generally love 'em busty and inked !!!

( see attachment :D )

• Nope, they're trashy and repulsive.

An attractive girl can go from a 10 to a 3 with tattoos.

• JEjejej for me yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss :)

this is the mine
    [attachment=1183]
    Is the name of the person that I love most in the world :heart:

and this is my last :P well hidden in my body :)
    [attachment=1184]

• It definitely depends on the design and placement. If a girl has a rose and heart tattoo, it's perfectly fine. But if they have a giant demon on their back, then ewww.

• i also agree with jimjim its ok a small and correct tattoo in correct place, but more then that its ugly…

• I hate the "tramp stamp"

Generally I find a woman sexy despite her tats, not because of them

• I agree with Jimjim, I think something small can be nice, but I don't like when there are lots of them, especially not on the forearms for example.

• I'd say no, but I depends to what extent we are talking about. Something small is okay but again depends what it is/ where it is.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.