Difference between MBA Vs PGDM

• The difference between MBA Vs PGDM is M.B.A refers to Master of Business Administration. It is a degree that is conferred on completion of a two to the three-year management program. It is granted by a University or an institution that is affiliated to the University. On the other hand, P.G.D.M. stands for a Post Graduate Diploma in Management. It is a diploma course of one to two years and is granted by an autonomous institution. Many people do not understand the difference between an M.B.A. program and a P.G.D.M. program. People often relate the difference with the values associated with both and conclude that a degree is always better than a diploma. However, the main difference between them lies in the affiliation of the institutions offering these programs.

• administrators

24mbits unlimited downlaods ADSL2+… that's the fastest I can get in my area, that's theoretical in practice it's more like 8-10mbits if I'm lucky, however 100/40 fibre is being built atm, so hopefully I'll get that soon and they're talking about upgrading 1gig eventually... which is good :D I think i'm paying $60 + $30 phone

• @'Alpensepp':

Damn scandinavian network infrastructure :P

I have a 4G connection, so no, not really.
    Speed isn't the main issue, altough you probably get the max 100mbit if you are at most 100m away from the transmission station…
    but transfer volume is restricted and it's never enough lol

Yeah, it's pretty damn good ;)
    Your avatar is hypnotic :D

• Damn scandinavian network infrastructure :P

I have a 4G connection, so no, not really.
    Speed isn't the main issue, altough you probably get the max 100mbit if you are at most 100m away from the transmission station…
    but transfer volume is restricted and it's never enough lol

• I live in northern Sweden :)

• What kind of place are you living at to get that kind of speed?!

• @'ymomy':

100 MB O_O !!! wow (can you enter the matrix :) )
    I only have 3 MB u_u but only charged ( 60$ pesos argentinos ) –-> ($12 dollars) :P I can't complain too :P

I have no idea how much mine costs, it's included in my rent. We also have 1 GB/s, which costs about $155, but my budget can't cope with that yet :D

• 100 MB O_O !!! wow (can you enter the matrix :) )
    I only have 3 MB u_u but only charged ( 60$ pesos argentinos ) –-> ($12 dollars) :P I can't complain too :P

• Can't complain, 100/100 fiber optic.

• Time Warner Business. Works just fine :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.