British assignment writing offers great discount for UK students.

• Hiring a cheap assignment writing service is always a risk. However, with facilities like British Assignment Writing, you do not have to worry. We offer customers a money-back guarantee in case the work we present fails to impress the client, is returned later than specified, or it constitutes plagiarism. Hire us today!

• Lol, yes it takes time to learn the ways of the force :)

Glad you posted actually, as I forgot to mention I got lali's bits installed/attached properly. Sol (big thanks) gave me my favourite kind of instructions….step by step, idiot-proof,and not ambiguous.

I haven't went near the pussy yet, but the ass? that shows lots of promise of good things to come ( maybe bad is a more appropriate term ;) )

• @'fredfred5150':

To be fair to you I'm assuming a large part of this problem is due to me having only begun using daz (or any 3d software) a month ago :)

I'm probably trying to run before I can walk, but hey, no challenge=no achievement right?

Yep that is the problam here. I wondered if you have DAZ or Poser before when I read your comment: "what is body"

You better start with the base figure. Play around with the morphs and see what you can do with it.
    After that you understand the morphs and the program a bit more, Lali Bits should be easy for you ;)
    Right now it's like your bought scaffold and ask someone how you can do the Mona Lisa in the next 20minutes.
    Patience young Padawan, patience!

• To be fair to you I'm assuming a large part of this problem is due to me having only begun using daz (or any 3d software) a month ago :)

I'm probably trying to run before I can walk, but hey, no challenge=no achievement right?

• @'fredfred5150':

Ok, recopied and reloaded everything, but still so much wrong.

huh?

looks like its loading double. I'll need to get Poison down here, cuz I don't know that much about DS! I'll be out for the weekend but hopefully I'll be able to check every now and then.

Can you do me a favor and post this over on the Lali Bits Rotica help page, you'll probably get a quicker reply from Poison.

• Ok, recopied and reloaded everything, but still so much wrong.

Opening a v4.2 then opening lali's bits yields this result

[attachment=1542]

err the face? what? why? so I set the sexy bitch preset to zero, and get this result.

[attachment=1544]

Have I missed the "face cut by gangsters" morph?

Opening lali's bits on its own yields this result.

[attachment=1543]

where did the figure come from, and why is the vagina sitting on top of her crotch, rather than being a part of it?

• @'fredfred5150':

Ok I now have v4.2

Do I need to uninstall then re-install lali's bits?

Is it obvious I have no idea what I'm doing?

hehehe

don't worry, I don't think its entirely necessary, but its always safe to recopy and reload and rerun everything. Make sure you read Poison's instructions in the manual carefully!

• Ok I now have v4.2

Do I need to uninstall then re-install lali's bits?

Is it obvious I have no idea what I'm doing?

• @'Supro':

Project E? I must know more about this with curious intent. :)

it will be the death of me… but hopefully only after its in your runtimes... some time in the future... :D

• Project E? I must know more about this with curious intent. :)

• @'fredfred5150':

Just discovered I have Victoria 4, not Victoria 4.2 :( is there a workaround? If not, its plan B

oh balls! ok I might have to dig into the code poison made to see if I can change the references. As far as I know We did test it for V4.0

• Just discovered I have Victoria 4, not Victoria 4.2 :( is there a workaround? If not, its plan B

• @'SinCyprine':

an image to help

thanks for helping out!!!! :)

• an image to help

• yeah sorry its the V4's body that you have to look into. In Poser there's this main element in the hierarchy in 3D figures called 'body'. In there are controls such as Morph++ FBMs, main translation and scale controls, and thus also erogenesis controls. 90% of Lali's Bits happens in there. The prop is merely the little flabby bits in a woman's vagina and gets controlled by dials in the host V4's body. Hope that helps!

• administrators

Not familiar with Daz Studio, but I think instead of having the pussy prop selected you need to click on the girls body, then the body part in question and then find the corresponding morph :)

• I'm sorry, I know you're trying to help but I have no idea how any of what you wrote is meant to help

What is "body"? Where do I find "body"? Where do I find the paths you wrote out? Where is the ass?

• @'fredfred5150':

Against my better judgement (I didn't try before buying) I bought lali's bits. Is this what I'm supposed to be seeing? I can't see into the vaginal canal, even though its there.

hey! thanks for buying! yes that is what you're supposed to be seeing. You can get more of a hole going but you'll need to go to V4's body morph groups for that. In the body groups is where most of the action is, the prop itself is just for the details.

In the body you've got Erogenesis > Morphs > Pussies > Shapes > Basic Shapes > Other shapes… one of the 'hole morphs'

That should get you more depth. Another thing you could do is just select a polygroup and add a transparent material to it. I wouldn't know how that works in DS though.

@'fredfred5150':

Also its supposed to have ass morphs, where are they? heres the morph headings I have

Same as before, ass morphs are not found in the vagina ;)
    All of it is in the body. Erogenesis > Morphs > Ass…

Even though the manual is Poser-orientated, the manual should give you a fair idea of how to go about it. Its the same structure in any case.

Have fun!

• Against my better judgement (I didn't try before buying) I bought lali's bits. Is this what I'm supposed to be seeing? I can't see into the vaginal canal, even though its there.

[attachment=1527] [attachment=1528]

Also its supposed to have ass morphs, where are they? heres the morph headings I have

[attachment=1529]

• @'hzr':

Interesting looking setup for Karina btw, however it still has less detail on the inside and for the lips themselves. Lalis bits is just unbeaten in terms of detail if you ask me.

Haven't touched any of the genital shaping morphs AT ALL. :)
    I only made corrections so the prop better fit the figure, since it wasn't designed with V4 in mind (i think it was originally for Mil Teen Laura).

This is just rapid prototyping to make the proper JCMs and ERC codes. I've finished refining the JCMs with the prop's open morph at 90%, take care of all pokethroughs and cleaned up the distortions. In the process, I also refined the base morph.

That took something like less than three hours,

All of this is just preliminary work to establish JCMs and ERC. Basically, a proof of concept. You can use this setup with any vagina prop. So, it's not limited to just Karina's prop.

Theoretically, any prop that's made aware of the main control (two for now, the Genital Base and Genital Open) will work. The JCMs will retain the shape of the base morph and open morph regardless of both thigh's position. The only catch is that all those props must be shaped to fit the hole.

What's probably harder is if you want to move/scale the vagina, because I prefer to use the scale and y/z translation sliders (in the prop) to do that (rather than doing it with morphs). But it's not impossible.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.