Top Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT is the Top Business School in Hyderabad, which can help you to set a substantial future in your professional life. Whether you are studying for your undergraduate business degree or doctorate in business, you have plenty of tasks to prioritize to ensure you are performing at your best and getting the most out of your education.MBA is a course of all fields such as economics, marketing, finance, etc. But specialization with an MBA gives more advantage to know more about the particular field

• Which hair is the one used in this picture? They didn't include any damn promo credits.:dodgy:

My closest guesses are
    Kelsie Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s) and Victoria 4
    Capucine Hair

• @'Aspect':

I'm looking for a skirt similar to the one in this vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv_jXNTmkA8

GLP2 for V4 A4 G4 Elite is similar in shape.

Noir Wear V4/A4/Elite doesn't puff out like the other but is high-waisted.

HTH

also, i finally found a set of garter-belts i've been looking for.

• @'Supro':

Linking to a prop isn't an issue as long as it's clearly stated. Posting an image is a different story.

Nice to know that. It's probably a good thing to add that to the TOS.

• @'matthacker':

Just to clear about the rules
    @'Fred5150':

You're bordering on beastiality jb, easy does it :)

Just to be clear on the rules - I thought it's the act of posting images of bestiality that's not allowed, So, now that includes linking to a prop?

Linking to a prop isn't an issue as long as it's clearly stated. Posting an image is a different story.

• @'Fred5150':

You're bordering on beastiality jb, easy does it :)

Just to be clear on the rules - I thought it's the act of posting images of bestiality that's not allowed, So, now that includes linking to a prop?

• More anthro than beast. My characters are always human, if hybrid :-)

• You're bordering on beastiality jb, easy does it :)

• An artist I know named Idelacio was working on some fetish art of Garth (Beast Boy) from Teen Titans. I noticed he was using the old millhorsecock from 1 billion years ago. As some of us know, I was looking for someone to help me with rigging a new horse cock that Lost Dragon had created in Z-Brush. I knew Idelacio was also fluent in rigging and UV mapping, as well as using Poser, so I suggested he upgrade his Garth model with the new horsecock. He has done an amazing job and he also released it to the community! Here is the link http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11610048/

• I'm looking for a skirt similar to the one in this vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv_jXNTmkA8

• Well, it is pretty easy, you just have to make a new complete white pic, in photoshop or paint or what ever you like, and add a black dot on it. If your prop has a texturemap you can make it as big as these map, so you can better handle size and position, of the black dot. Save the ready pic as jpg, Then in Daz you choose the prop and go on the surface tap, there you look for opacity strength. there is a little square, you click on it and browse for your jpg. after you choose it, you put the dial on 100%. now there should be a hole in your prop, check if it is ok, if not you have to adjust the map. Sometimes it could be necessary to make a second dot, that depens on your prop.

the map

In Daz

(the hole looks a bit strange, but this comes from the angle and the preview quality)

• That could work really well, could you be bothered in explaining it or pointing me in the direction of a tutorial?

• @'Spyder87':

This is probably more of a advice needed than some object. I have a bathroom with stalls prop, and i would like to modify it to make one or more gloryholes in the stall seperators.
    So i ask, what program do i use, or is it even possible?

A very, very simple way is to make an transparency-map, simply a white pic with and black point in it. you only have to adjust the position and the size of the point.^^

• This is probably more of a advice needed than some object. I have a bathroom with stalls prop, and i would like to modify it to make one or more gloryholes in the stall seperators.
    So i ask, what program do i use, or is it even possible?

• @'jbtrimar':

Pervis, this link will give you the RAR file.

got it now. thanks

• Pervis, this link will give you the RAR file.

• the MillHorseCockII is pretty damn awesome.

/ horsecock futa girl warning /

!
    my test subject approves, as do I !:blush:
    ! [attachment=1721]
    ! it has scaling and all sorts of morphs for the 10 parts. sheath all the way up to the head which includes how much flare. the S bend should come in handy for initial penetration or bottoming out. :P only issue is i cant seem to manipulate the balls. i might try making a custom texture with more detal. but these are subjects for another thread.

i'll upload this soon.

thanks again!

@'jbtrimar':

Right click on the swf/image and save as JPG. Then change the suffix to RAR instead of JPG. Open up in WINRAR. http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/hide-file-in-picture/

ok i did that but there is only another swf inside the rar. :huh:

• @'jbtrimar':

@'PervisMaximus':

thanks, but all i see is a swf download for the flash demo of the model. :huh:
    i appreciate you working on this for the community. kudos

Right click on the swf/image and save as JPG. Then change the suffix to RAR instead of JPG. Open up in WINRAR. http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/hide-file-in-picture/

mhmm, for me it doesn't work winrar has everytime an error. and abort the process

• @'PervisMaximus':

thanks, but all i see is a swf download for the flash demo of the model. :huh:
    i appreciate you working on this for the community. kudos

• @'PervisMaximus':

@'Morfium':

Yeah there is a free prop from Davo and in one Daz forum was something for the dog, Send you a pm with the links.

many thanks :D i'll check em out later. can i have your permission to share the DL link so others can use it as well?

You can, but it I have no idea, how long they will be in there, the dropbox is not infinite, but I don't see a problem for the next months.^^ I only will take out the pics which are in there.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.