Inovies Web Development Service - Hyd

• Looking for a creative and professional web Development Company in Hyderabad, India? We offer very unique website development services which make our clients deal with the work easily. Whether it’s PHP, JavaScript, CSS, XML, HTML. Inovies Web Development Company Customer-focused web development services built on the latest technologies. visit our website.

• @'Evolluisionist':

I really like how you've have progressed honestly.

Thanks, I really appreciate that.
    @'Evolluisionist':

it will take a while to get your character to that "perfect body". i'm living testmony to that. look much i have change my character Lir.

I think I understand what you mean. Having a "perfect body" really isn't part of Analia's character concept. She's supposed to be just sort of cute other than having that exceptionally spectacular ass. I still think her tits are too big for her concept, but I've kept them because I think it will help ward off those bigots that see pedophiles around every corner.

If I just wanted to create a character that conformed to my ideal vision of beauty she'd be taller(by at least two and a half feet), have even larger tits, blonde or red hair & Nordic features on a longish rather than rounded head. She'd still have an ass that could stop traffic though. ;)
    @'Evolluisionist':

one thing i have to say is not everyone who does 3d is going to like your style or character. i realized a long time ago. used compare myself to everyone else cough cough Supro cough. and think "why don't i get that much attention :("

Understandable. So far I haven't compared myself to any other 3D artists. Mainly because I'm still new, but also because most of them are trying to do something completely different from what I'm trying. They're trying to produce attractive photorealistic art. I'm just trying to illustrate some sequential art.

• I really like how you've have progressed honestly.

it will take a while to get your character to that "perfect body". i'm living testmony to that. look much i have change my character Lir.

one thing i have to say is not everyone who does 3d is going to like your style or character. i realized a long time ago. used compare myself to everyone else cough cough Supro cough. and think "why don't i get that much attention :("

• @'bigtrick':

hahahahaaa

Ummm… It must be her hair.

@'Evolluisionist':

this really really nice. the lighting does her body justice

Thanks!

I had tried to use UE2 to provide ambient lighting before, but I'd used it in IBL mode and had the intensity set too high. This worked out better and didn't take forever to render.

It's still going to be awhile before I post "A Gnome's Tail." It would probably be a good idea to finish some smaller 3 to 5 page projects first. When I first started working on Analia's story, I figured it would be around 50 pages. As it stands now it'll be well over 500 pages.

Another reason for doing a few other projects would be to let people know I can create things that aren't just about asses and anal sex.

As I'm working on other things, I'm also going to try making Analia's ass even sexier in the meantime.

• this really really nice. the lighting does her body justice

• hahahahaaa

• Here's a picture of Analia doing a little dance:

The reason why I even made this picture was to test out the information found in this tutorial ->
    http://iamuman.deviantart.com/art/Realistic-lights-in-Daz-Studio-153461863 that I found over in Fredfred5150's thread over in the beginners area.

Even though I'm the artist, I can't resist my eyes being drawn to her full curvaceous ass whenever I look at this image.

• Since the 3DX Beach Party thread will eventually fall off the face of the earth, I'll repost my contribution to it here.

Here's Analia getting porked up her ass at the beach:

Kind of extreme, I know, but don't worry… She can handle it.

So that nothing is being left to the imagination on what's being crammed up her keister, here's a profile of Piggy:

This is just a throw away character I used for this image. You're not going to see him again. At least not without green skin, horns & wings.

• @'Jimjim':

Yep, pretty much perfect now. 100 times better then the first version you posted of her in this thread. Hope to see some more soon.

Thanks!

I wonder what improvement the next three and a half months will bring.

There's probably not going to be much more very soon. Since I'm studying the 3D modeling programs, most of my artistic output is going to coffee mugs and traffic cones for the next few weeks.

Thanks again.

• Yep, pretty much perfect now. 100 times better then the first version you posted of her in this thread. Hope to see some more soon.

• I'm finished with my redesign of Analia the callipygian gnome, the main character in "A Gnome's Tail," the story I'm trying create.

So I threw her into the posing sphere with some lights.

Here's a simple bust of Analia:

I've decided to stop fighting the boobs. If I have to have them, I should make them look good.

Another change is that her eyebrow color now matches her hair.

Here's a full body image of Analia having a good stretch:

Y'all can say goodbye to that 'default pose' I used to use. Now that her waist isn't distorted by mixing base morphs, I can show it without fear.

I've also changed the color of her pubic hair.

Here's Analia's ass in all its callipygian glory:

She wants you to give her ample curvaceous ass a good hard spanking because she's been a bad bad little gnome and a very good girl.

Well, that's it.

The rewrite of "A Gnome's Tail" is proceeding at a slow but steady pace. The next step is to get a better handle on using the 3D modeling programs and importing morphs. Once that's done, I can finally start producing story pages.

• @'Evolluisionist':

very well done with the lighting. i like the new lighting as well. looks more clean

Thanks!

Sorry that I missed this reply for so long. I'm not sure why I did.

Since I've been studying that satirical graphic novel that I was accidentally parodying, I haven't done anymore experimentation on the lighting. That's probably where I'll resume work once I'm finished.

The idea is to switch out different sky images to get different effects, isn't it?

• very well done with the lighting. i like the new lighting as well. looks more clean

• It looks like there's a problem with "A Gnome's Tail" that at best will result in lots of rework and at worst throwing away all my work on it so far and starting over. Once I'm done with a lot of tedious reading to assess the full extent of the problem, I'll make a post full of all kinds of griping, bitching & moaning. :@

No… I'm not going to give up.

Better news is that I've started to experiment with UberEnvironment2 lighting. I'd wanted to use it on my last pixie tits image, but I didn't have my rendering variable set right for it.

For comparison, here's my old original picture of Analia's ass:

This was lit using simple three point lighting.

Here's Analia's ass using UberEnvironment2 set to Occlusion with Directional Shadows:

I think it gives the skin a softer and more realistic look.

Here's Analia's ass using UberEnvironment2 set to Indirect Lighting with Directional Shadows:

There's more light, but otherwise not a lot of change here from the Occlusion.

Here's Analia in her default pose, yet again, using UberEnvironment2 set to Indirect lighting with Directional Shadows:

I really like what this kind of lighting does for her skin and her face looks much better here than in the pictures using the harsh spotlights.

Well, anyway, back to work.

• @'hzr':

lol, are those cow ears? :)

Nope. I combined several elf ears morphs to get the size and then moved on to making another body part udderly ridiculous. ;)

Wait… with tits like those it's the ears you noticed? :)

• lol, are those cow ears? :)

• For pixies, gravity is not a law, it's merely a suggestion.
    [attachment=1342]

• @'miro':

That guy looks like Jack Frost but with brown hair :) … and looks like the little gnome is having fun :)

Any resemblance was purely unintentional. I didn't even know about that character.

I usually try to make her look like she's having fun. Distress during sex just doesn't turn me on.

Here's a test image I'm calling Drifting Off into Dreamland.

[attachment=1331]

I created this image to play around some more with surfaces and lighting. I also fiddled around a bit in postwork.

The character isn't mine. It's Riley by Vyktohria applied to the Stephanie 5 model. The only change I made was to add some more roundness to her ass.

• administrators

That guy looks like Jack Frost but with brown hair :) … and looks like the little gnome is having fun :)

• Here's Analia the gnome engaging in her favorite activity: getting fucked in the ass.
    [attachment=1305]
    I had originally intended to move onto creating pages for "A Gnome's Tail" after finishing this image, but there's still a few things I need to work on before I do that. Since Analia will spend so much of her time with her ass up in the air, I'll need to build some good custom morphs to compensate for the way the genesis figure bends over. I'll also need to practice postwork a bit more. My characters can also stand another round of redesign now that I've got a better handle on what I want to do.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.