Resolve All Printing Issues With HP Print And Scan Doctor

• In case, you’ve bought a printer and you have printing issues then immediately take our support. HP print and scan doctor is required which helps in getting resolved all technical issues we will assist in installing process and you can effortlessly print and scan documents without much delay. The printing process is easily done if you download and install it immediately. In case, you are facing any problem, we will look into the matter. https://www.hpprintersupportpro.net/blog/hp-printer-and-scan-doctor/

• :D

• administrators

german girls have huge boobies and have a liter of beer in each hand :)

• @'Chimera46':

@'myself':

Canadians DOES have stereotypes on them, example: they r polite even when they want to insult or to do some aggression on someone… at least that's what us normally say about them :P

As a Canadian, if someone bumped into me, I'd probably apologize to them.

It's an unconscious thing really, you just do it. Afterward I would realize "Wait a minute, HE bumped into ME…"

I think all Canadians do that man. And you know, now that I think about it, your love of Tripping the Rift (which I totally agree with) makes sense, since that was a Canadian creation. Might wanna take a look at Lost Girl and Continuum too, also Canadian and have some HOT women and ideas in them!

• @'fredfred5150':

Is this a canadian stereotype?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5uzJVkeaUI

I've had this argument before… many times. I wouldn't say it's a common Canadian stereotype though.

• let me see a list of stereotypes/insults:

us: imperialist capitalist, fat/fast food, oil digger/warmonger (all in the name of freedom and democracy), happy trigger/too many pp armed, red neck/cowboy, ignorant/dumb, arrogant/self centered, dont play REAL football, doesn't use metric system, cant drive car without automatic…

russia: vodka/drunk, violent/rude, evil/red communist, Syberia/cold, Bear, things happens always in reverse mode in soviet russia, favourite solving method of russians --> with brute force, always bored sooo welcome to jack ass russian version, poor/dirty...

china: evil/cruel/red communist/facist, copy paste everything, junk quality, all is made in china, small penis, cant pronounce r, know kung fu, all have restaurante, eat everything including babies, brainwashed/mindless, brilliant at school(if he is not, his parents will kill him to redeem families honour), yellow, weak physicaly, eat only rice, cant drive at all, world domination masterminds, never get old, slender eyes, world poluters, backwards, number of chinese in the world 999999999999999999999999999999999999....

all arabian: womans in burka with no rights, fanatics, and AALLALALALALALLALALALA FOR ALAHHHH BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!.....

japan: weird, hentai/perv, brilliant at school(if he is not, his parents will kill him to redeem families honour), never get old, slender eyes, samurai, kamikaze, ninja...

british: ugly woman, bad at cooking, snob, hooligan, US lap dog, nobility, long live the queen, london ascent...

french: dirty/hairy woman, coward/sissy, snob, arrogant, romantic, champagne, bad driver...

german: beer, Aryans, Nazi, high quality and technology...

italy: pizza, mamamia, mafia, sensual woman...

spain: lazy, sensual woman, torero, dancer, gipsy

portugal: lazy, poor/always in debt, its a spain province, portuguese women have moustache

greece: lazy, poor/always in debt

south korean: taikwondo, starcraft, all made plastic surgery
    morth korean: taikwondo, evil/cruel/red communist/facist, backward, brainwashed/mindless, world domination masterminds...

thailand: all women r ladyboy

indian: curry, venerate cows, work in call centers

latin american: dance/fiesta, sensual women with big ass, poor/dirty, drug dealers/favela, football, thieves, always summer (hueheuheuheueh for brazilians as an extra)...

africans: thieves, physicaly strong, BIG cook, good at sports, small brain/dumb, gangsters, dancers...

canada: snow, frenchy, polite/sorry....

australia: up side down, everything in australia is dangerous, kangoroos...

• @'myself':

Canadians DOES have stereotypes on them, example: they r polite even when they want to insult or to do some aggression on someone… at least that's what us normally say about them :P

As a Canadian, if someone bumped into me, I'd probably apologize to them.

It's an unconscious thing really, you just do it. Afterward I would realize "Wait a minute, HE bumped into ME…"

• Once I read this out there

The Argentine is a type of high security and confidence, knowing that they can be the best in their field and tells the four winds sinning of presumptuous, their appearance is european and don't south american, dress up the vanguard, is very talkative and sometimes doesn't stop for expressing their opinions and adjectives, can hurt others inadvertently independent and autonomous,
    ·

The Argentines are not like them (n_n maybe yes the people of Buenos Aires n_n) we're good people, very warm and friendly, but very very quiet. For us the stress and accelerated life doesn't exist

• @'Sol':

Do you guys have any stereotypes about swedes that I didn't mention here? :D

Takes cover

Well there is the stereotype (or maybe just historical fact) that the reason all swedish women are hot is because the vikings only kidnapped the hot ones when they went raping and pillaging through northern europe? :D

Anyway, lets refocus on americans! people from the southern states of america get a hard time when it comes to being stereotyped, but with "prayers" like this maybe its justified?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZnDt2wEFjk

• I don't keep tabs on all stereotypes associated with swedes but the most common ones I think are that swedes are not very social, tall and blonde with blue eyes and that our women are hot, that it's hard to become friends with a swede, I've also heard that swedes are supposed to be depressed and even suicidal.

I think that generally we are a bit shy compared to other countries, but it differs from person to person, but we are social. Tall and blonde with blue eyes? Nah, it's pretty much 50/50, I'm about 188 cm with brown hair and brown eyes. As for the women, I can't complain. ;)

Hard to become friends with a swede? I don't think so, I'm friendly and have no problems with making new friends, the same goes for everyone I know.

One thing I can say for example though is that there's probably not a big chance that you will spend the night out on clubs etc and then if you don't have a place to stay you will be invited to stay at someone.

The only thing of all thses I think is offensive is the one about us being depressed and suicidal, that's just a bunch of bullshit. Note that most swedes are probably a bit down and tired during the winter months because there's not much sunlight at all, but suicidal? Hardly.

Most sterotypes just come from some people that have visited and they all have different expectations and ideas, so most of it is just a mess. Of course it all depends on where you go and what kind of people you meet but generally I think that most sterotypes about us are way off.

Do you guys have any stereotypes about swedes that I didn't mention here? :D

Takes cover

• @'myself':

I think you may have missed the fact that I was actually using two stereotypes about Canadians in my own message: That we say aboot rather than about, and that we say eh at the end of everything. Yes, we are the polite people, and we do apologize a lot. After all, look who we have as neighbours? :D

As for South park, I wouldn't take a single thing they have on there as a stereotype that actually exists. Most of the stuff they have on there is made up just to illicit a reaction. They are the trolls of TV.

• Is this a canadian stereotype?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5uzJVkeaUI

Of course being Irish, I'm well used to stereotyping :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogLoJv9WfEE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=liCycCMXF8U

• I don't think so… feel free to try, though xD
    Most are either fairly harmless, and/or somewhat true^^
    I guess what most people consider stereotypical German is stereotypical Bavarian for German people...

• Canadians DOES have stereotypes on them, example: they r polite even when they want to insult or to do some aggression on someone… at least that's what us normally say about them :P

• Canadians don't have stereotypes aboot them, eh?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.