chaturbate currency hack

• chaturbate token currency hack host the most-reliable Chaturbate token generator tool in the entire online market. Our hacking tool provides the best premium tokens for free and for real

• Thanks for all the help guys…. Well I'll have to keep on searching for more clues but still with your hints I might be able to find the source more quickly.:D

• @'Zzomp':

@'Supro':

I checked it out and it's not an artist, but a collection of pics. I even saw Zzomp in the previews.

Not my work. I saw those pics last year browsing Renderotica gallery…but I can't remember the artist name :-/

I meant I saw this one in those sets, meaning they just collected a bunch of pics and called it that. http://img276.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=652319869_4_123_237lo.jpg

• @'Supro':

I checked it out and it's not an artist, but a collection of pics. I even saw Zzomp in the previews.

Not my work. I saw those pics last year browsing Renderotica gallery…but I can't remember the artist name :-/

• @'Sol':

A quick imagesearch later and the artists name is Demonology 3D, couldn't find out if he has a blog or a site though.

• A quick imagesearch later and the artists name is Demonology 3D, couldn't find out if he has a blog or a site though.

• Well - I'm back again to the place where the Wise Men helped me last time… :D
    • I've found one more artist who has a style very similar to Ganseki - the same slender body type and lingerie - but there are a few differences:

1. - Ganseki matches up his girls with humans - I've purchased all his sets from the JP DL-site and I can't remember a single picture with a "monster" (e.g. Orc or stuff) and his humans are not hairy - This other artist makes male humans very hairy as well!

2. - While Ganseki's girls are either fully shaved or "stylish trimmed" this other artist makes nice fluffy pubic hair extensively for his girls.

3. - Although Ganseki also has some human models but in "fantasy" setups he usually uses elves. This other artist uses human girls exclusively.

• It might be that It's some "older" Ganseki Art since artists are known to "change" their style little by little over the time but I'd rather doubt it -
      As mentioned above on the JP DL-Site you can get a HUGE assortment of his art but I could not find these pictures in them. And actually these body-models and clothes are not "exclusive" for any artist as far as I know, so others might use the same models resulting in a similar outcome. :D
    • Any help would be appreciated - I've been "hunting" for the source of these pics for like 8 days now but I am not getting closer to the soluiton on my own I'm afraid.... :(

• I have no idea either, if you really want to find it I would look on Renderotica, I think a lot of the stuff there has a style similar to that.

• For this one, I have no idea. I can't tell who's style that is or where it's from.

• Wow, thank you very much for the super-fast solution.:D

• It really seems to be his art. It sure is a great thing that people know so much about 3dx stuff here…. hahaha ;)

Umm… Well. Since my last "quiz" seems to have been solved rather quickly I'll post some more pictures with the same question - Who is the artist?

• I've found them a looooong time ago while surfing on the net at least 1,5 years ago. I believe they are from the same artist cause all of them share the "main plot" of a vampire dude+noble chick+sometimes mirrors.
    • Thank you very much for all the help and the clues in advance. ;)

Edit: Removed the attachments/pics so that I have "free space" for new pics... :D

• That looks like the style of Rock Club. We've previously interviewed him, so you find where he posts below the interview. http://affect3d.com/galleries/artist-feature-rock-club/

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.