PGDM in Marketing Management

• marketing is an important interface function with the market environment and focusses sharply on the delivery of the output. IMT Hyderabad is offering PGDM in Marketing Management. Its role is to ensure the continued compatibility of the organization’s offerings with the market requirements and to deliver the benefits sought by the customer. With the opening up of the economy, an increase in the literacy rate and communication through mass media, the Indian consumer has become more informed and empowered. Internet technology has also revolutionized the marketing and sales functions. The advent of e-commerce and e-business are creating new learning opportunities. The customer is no longer willing to accept what is offered without questioning. This program covers various aspects related to Marketing Management, Marketing Research, and Advertising.

• Been a whiiiiiiile i've posted something here! Here's Zoey who inaugurates my Patreon's page
    If you're willing to support my work through Patreon you can go here: https://www.patreon.com/eclesi4stik
    Or if you're not easy with monthly subscription you can simply find most of my commercial work on Affect3D Store.

• Blood Elf version of my previous Elf Guard (if you remember), enjoy!

Here's a sample of my upcoming set & i'm proud to announce here Zoey Archer Ep2 is on going.

• Nice titties on this gal.

@'eclesi4stik':

• Hot gal! Nice work. :)

Here's a new render with my jewel: Yennefer

• @'eclesi4stik':

A demon cutie done in Iray, enjoy.

This was really great with the leggings and the horns. I personally prefer really long legging where only the croch is still open, but the texture in your renderings are perfect :)

Love the girl and the minotaur too :)

• @'eclesi4stik':

My upcoming set is almost finish! Here she is in perilous situation (?) & another one set once i will get finished my current project.

Great stuff as always!!

Where did you get the Mass Effect alien girl morph?

• @'eclesi4stik':

Thank you both.

@T0yb0y0069: That's exactly what i want => a narrative story, i'm already doing it but without text. I need to confirm it before but i will probably need a writer who will be easy on making comic text, build background story (mid-complexity or fully detailled depends on how the he is easy with), as optional bonus same time zone :D, or really close, able to use CS for comic text effect.

Well, check out my posts here. I'm trying to become a better writer. I do have to learn the whole CS part, though.

• Thank you both.

@T0yb0y0069: That's exactly what i want => a narrative story, i'm already doing it but without text. I need to confirm it before but i will probably need a writer who will be easy on making comic text, build background story (mid-complexity or fully detailled depends on how the he is easy with), as optional bonus same time zone :D, or really close, able to use CS for comic text effect.

• Oh wow, I really enjoy these works. You seem to have nice narratives going, which I can apreciate as a writer and storyteller.

• @'eclesi4stik':

Boy, this image is intriguing! Will it be part of a story set - with that other asian woman in attendance? …Cuz two ladies all over this minotaur would be dope.

• My upcoming set is almost finish! Here she is in perilous situation (?) & another one set once i will get finished my current project.

• My previous set is finally over, i'm thinking of my next one & got already the theme. Only the main actress is not yet choosed, i've opened a poll to give me your opinion on which one you would like to see. Vote here => http://eclesi4stik.blogspot.fr

Here's some pics:

• Thank you both, even it's from my old work :).

@ArgonCyanide777: The software you will use will be determined by the figure you want to use => G2/3 i highly recommend Dazstudio & now Iray is their new render engine (it's like Octane), if you stay with V4 Poser is perfect.

• @'eclesi4stik':

Thank you :).

Introducing a new character in my row, Twi'ly a Twi'lek girl:

These were awhile ago, I realize. I've clearly been living under a rock.
    I like the Twi'lek as I am a fan of SW. Not so fond of the new direction but whatever. Seems like wherever I go, sometimes the opposite of what I like becomes the big thing, almost like a curse. (I hope my liking your stuff isn't a curse on you!)

As for your blonde, which character(s) did you use?
    Recently I came across some fictional but nevertheless energetic females who were generally tall, slender and athletic whom I was surprised to learn were sadomasochistic because their normal prim and proper demeanor. This character you have is really close to an OC I would envision based on the girls. Which is a bit unusual, since I tend towards medium builds or even on the curvy voluptuous side.

The brunette has some potential… is this also basically her here as the demon chick?

@'eclesi4stik':

A demon cutie done in Iray, enjoy.

Outfit reminds me a bit of a character, Kuea Kullweet, from a manga I read awhile ago (Elemental Gelade). I like it.

@'eclesi4stik':

Btw here's one of my 1st render with DS & OcDS, i have to say OcDS is FCKING UNSTABLE (!!!), how the fuck DS or OcDS crashed soooooo often :O, Poser & the plug-in is a lot more stable less crash, etc.
    But i don't have the choice if i want to play with Genesis 2 … G2 in Poser it's totally insane & more for sex scene ... I had some hard issue with female genital.
    Anyway, enjoy :).

Well, I'm looking into PPro 11, so what would you caution me that I'd have to look out for (since that combination is where I may well be going)?

• @'eclesi4stik':

Her hair is amazing

• @'eclesi4stik':

Hello all,

Here's some of what i've already done, I mainly work with Poser & recently with Octane. Hope you'll like it.

[attachment=1132][attachment=1133][attachment=1134]

Love the 2nd girl, her eyes are amazing great looking girl.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.