Wanna know how to block a friend on Facebook? Call us.

• If you are a Facebook user, sometimes, you may have some disgusting friends on your account, and you may wanna block those disturbing elements. You can block such things on your Facebook account, but if you don’t know how to block a friend on Facebook, you should call us then, and we will tell you the method then.

• @'fredfred5150':

Don't feel embarrassed, the first time I was in a nightclub a woman walked straight over to me and asked if I was trying to dance or having a seizure, talk about unprovoked nastiness!!!

Haaaaa jajaja poor fred

I once went to a gothic party, and I had to leave because I could not control my laughter to see two guys kissing a water balloon that had written the word sex, then the balloon burst because of one of the pirsings that the boy had in his eyebrow, I hopefully not offend anyone who likes the gothic culture, that was the only strange party to which I have gone in my life, but the truth is that I found very funny situation :) sorry

• Nightclubs are for sure something else than a house party

• Don't feel embarrassed, the first time I was in a nightclub a woman walked straight over to me and asked if I was trying to dance or having a seizure, talk about unprovoked nastiness!!!

• i've had better laughs than the one i'm about to mention, but it's a good laugh when it's told again around friends.
    I went to a nightclub for the first time with some friends. We were all drunk and we saw these podiums in the room.
    One of my friends who is know for pulling pranks, pushed me unto on of the podiums. there was 3 girls on the podiums dancing, and the middle one was a fat asian.

because i myself felt embarassed at this point i figured "what the hell" and began dancing, pumping my arms back and forth; and then i placed my hands on the fat asians lower back. It didn't take more than a second and one of the podium girls gave me some hand signal to fuck off, and i did. so at the point i got off the podium, my two buddies were crying from laughter.

On a more psycological view of things.
    when i look back at it i feel abit bipolar for some reason. my first thought is that i don't remember the fat asians face; i was pushed onto the podium and made the best out of it. but after i feel bad when i remember being to told to get off the podium. i'm sure people have had worse, but it was my first time at a nightclub.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.