PGDM Vs MBA

• MBA Vs PGDM What do MBA and PGDM stand for? MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a degree, while PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) is a diploma program. As per the norms of the UGC, Colleges/Institutes affiliated to a university can offer MBA degrees. The autonomous/private Business Schools which are not affiliated to any university can offer the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs. In an MBA degree, you will be provided with theoretical knowledge of management concepts and practices. Theoretical knowledge may be useful if you want to get into research. Also, MBA syllabus is not amended very regularly as the college offering MBA has no authority to change the syllabus.

• 4 figures? Ok, will you take Girl 4, Alice 5, Pretty Base iV, and Lil Bit?

• administrators

Yes my DA birthday is a fake birthday, I spread them out so I get more pressies… speaking of pressies? Who wants my wishlist :P I usually don't ask for much, just that it's worth at least 4 figures :P

• I'm guessing you got this from his DA page. He tells me this isn't his birthday (he just put the date there). But then again, who knows? :D

• And better looking of course!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.