How To Troubleshoot Epson Error Code 0xf1: The Complete Guide

• Sometimes, when using your printer, you may have face the glitch that your device may fail in performing its a regular function. Sometimes, the device may even fail in reading any document from the left to the right side. It may make you unable to use your printer. Let me tell you that it is Epson printer error code 0xf1. Read More-https://www.epsonprintersupportpro.net/blog/fix-epson-printer-error-code-0xf1/

• Trying out the lighting and stuff, trying to find a nice balance between dark and not-too-dark. :shy: Also, less armor for once :P

• Rough draft of an environment for the elf thingy, a little dungeon with a treasure me thinks.

• @'hzr':

I think the light is too even in the scene however. Should go for more dark contrasts to make it look more gritty. Not to bash it or anything, it still looks nice.

Thanks :) Yeah, I agree, I was fiddeling with darkening the surrounding and focus on her, the results never satisfied me though so I just said to myself "meh, fuck it" :D

• The suit looks nice, it has some bits and pieces that I have on one of my character sketches for the new series aswell :)

I think the light is too even in the scene however. Should go for more dark contrasts to make it look more gritty. Not to bash it or anything, it still looks nice.

• Not a huge fan of fantasy (yeah weird I know) but she looks cool, and green eyes is always a fine choice :)

Now if she could just lose about %65 of her armour…..... :D

• Nice character! That armor is sweet looking and nice job with the scene as well

• I've been playing some Neverwinter recently and it got me motivated for some elf action. I'm kinda making it up as I go along right now :D So here's the elf Ranger/Thief thingy. Too much armor I know :P
    But that'll change soon, just need to finish setting up an environment, easier said than done imo, hard to find something that works for a specific idea. I prefer "modular" sets where you can just put it together the way you want. Also, I really wish Reality/Lux supported pass rendering, that'd be terrific.

Went with Reality and Photoshop for this one, plus color correction in Nuke, because Nuke is awesome for that <3. Just to show off the star of the show ;)

• She's very "Nordic looking"….therefore I approve :)

• Was kinda on a roll with the group image so here's another blondie.

• @'miro':

nice handy work :P … but shouldn't he be more happy than perplexed? :)

Thanks :) Well, I was going for the "surprised and a little emberrased" look, not sure how well I achieved it though :D

• administrators

nice handy work :P … but shouldn't he be more happy than perplexed? :)

• "What the hell? Two pics in two days? Has he gone mad?!"
    Yes probably :D Let's see if I can keep going and perhaps come up with some fun activities for Hannah ;)

• Thanks fellas :) I will try to step up my posting, promise :D (again)

@'Aspect':

Hahah, you're exactly like me with being a "slow poster" Sol.

The girl is pretty, I like the boobs on her <3

Also, the background is pretty, I like these kind of renders, 3d and 2d software mixed more than for simple adjustments.

Yea, a simple BG is usually much better, I often get stuck on making big complex scenes and then just fixing all the details. One of the reasons I almost never get anything done, I'll try to keep things simpler for a while now :rolleyes:

• Hahah, you're exactly like me with being a "slow poster" Sol.

The girl is pretty, I like the boobs on her <3

Also, the background is pretty, I like these kind of renders, 3d and 2d software mixed more than for simple adjustments.

• Welcome back to posting, Sol.

Love the new Asian girl. She's definitely a keeper. That means you should use her. A lot more. :)

• administrators

sweet character, well done!

• I dig her look she is sexy. Nice work!

• Continuing my awesome tradition of being a horribly slow poster I finally found some time to literally throw something together of a girl I made a while back :P
    Gave in to my weakness for asians (finally), let me know if she's a keeper or not ;)

• Nice one Sol, I like it.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.