Website Design and Development Company

• Looking for top web design companies in Hyderabad? Inovies Web Design and Development Company that provides the best web design services in Hyderabad. Our Web designers produce fresh ideas to build incomparable websites. Detailed client reviews of the leading web design firms. Hire the best web design company for your needs.

• administrators

very nice skin shader, like the hair as well

• Heh, never really thought about attaching the vrayhairmtl to a poser hair prop. I never really did much with the vrayhairmtl except a few test renders using max hair and fur. Somehow, I keep finding myself just going back to using the hair and fur material settings. Seems to work better for me anyway. Vray's still the love of my life though, well, second, but I'm not over the top about the hair shader.

• Poser hair prop

• Ah yeah, I get it that its a shader, but what did you use as a base? Hair strands from max, a poser hair prop, or something entirely different maybe?

• Very impressive, lighting and detail. I wonder what else its capable of.

• Other POV

• It's nice to see something different. I still couldn't find a great texture/shader combo for a skin that looks like Elle Alexandra.

• hzr its a new shader from vray 2.20.
    called vray hair mat.

I specially made it pale. I've got tired of extra yellowish or reddish original textures. Human skin is pale usually, untill u'r making girl on the beach with severe suntan….

• Two years without a substantial update now :/

I think the shader looks good, but a little pale. Specular is subtle, which I also like, the translucency may be a bit too much on some areas.

The hair shader looks great yeah. What is this btw? A regular poser/daz Hair with a special vray mat attached, or a whole new mesh that vray uses for that?

• Well, my personal opinion is 3DSMax is more than enough for renders. :) I still love that app, but couldn't afford it (now).

What I mean is that others like hzr, nerddesign (who uses Cinema4D) don't have access to it. I think Vray for C4D is still stuck in 1.2. Haven't seen any Maya users here. It seems 3DSMax gets all the dev time at Chaos group.

Say, have ever tried VrayRT?

• @'matthacker':

Ah I see. Just tried googling it and found they're supporting Ornatrix as well. Glad to see VrayBlendMtl is now supported on Vray RT. Too bad its 3DSmax only (for now).

Why? I think 3d max is more then enough for renders.

Same scene :) in action now….

[attachment=1117]

• Ah I see. Just tried googling it and found they're supporting Ornatrix as well. Glad to see VrayBlendMtl is now supported on Vray RT. Too bad its 3DSmax only (for now).

• Wow that's really impressive, especially that hair shader,

• Thank you :)

Actually its a new vray shader, part of vray 2.20. Its called vray hair mat.
    Its really nice.

• Nice to see you're still around.

I'm guessing the cloth is latex or PVC. I think they're quite all right. What really catches my eye is the hair though, which is very good. Is that Vray 2sided material or did you blend it with something else?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.