How do I Fix Error 12007 QuickBooks Update?

• I am seeking the permanent solutions for QuickBooks error 12007. While trying to download the QuickBooks desktop updates, I am experiencing this error code. I don’t explain exact reasons for this error code, so I am seeking for the causes and solutions. Possibly, it may occur, while connecting QuickBooks to Internet. I don’t have clearance about it, so I want to take expert’s assistance from third party support provider. Can anyone suggest me the easy fixes for Error 12007 QuickBooks update? I am looking for your replies as soon as possible.
    https://www.quickbooksphonenumber.com/blog/fix-quickbooks-update-error-12007/

• @'Nephanor':

@'Chimera46':

I'll admit, that's the hottest robot on robot makeout session I've seen in a music video.

boggles How many of them have you SEEN!?

I was thinking the same thing :D

For me personally, the eroticism of the robot sex partner doesnt really come from the fact that you could treat it in a way that you couldnt treat a real partner, or from the fact that it could probably do things no human woman could do.

The eroticism comes from the fact that it could do whatever it is you want from it perfectly, exactly how you like it, in exactly the same way each and every time, and just keep doing it as long as you wanted, well until it needs to recharge :D.

I won't live long enough to see the emergence of and be able to purchase a sexbot, but I'm sure guys in the 23rd century will enjoying themselves a lot

• @'Nephanor':

Here's the thing. While there is no emotional or mental attraction to a robot, it does serve to take care of the physical desires which can help a lot. And for some people that can mean a lot.

@'Chimera46':

I'll admit, that's the hottest robot on robot makeout session I've seen in a music video.

I'll admit, it's also the only robot on robot makeout session I've seen in a music video.

• Here's the thing. While there is no emotional or mental attraction to a robot, it does serve to take care of the physical desires which can help a lot. And for some people that can mean a lot.

@'Chimera46':

• @'fredfred5150':

I would just use it as a sex toy, not for companionship (unless it has very advanced AI)

Also like chimera said, if it could perform household chores that would be great

LOVE this music video and song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjI2J2SQ528

seemed an appropriate place to put it

• That kinda depends on the robot, ie bio mechanical, replicant style (ala Blade Runner) or advanced machinery (ala Aliens).

• I would just use it as a sex toy, not for companionship (unless it has very advanced AI)

Also like chimera said, if it could perform household chores that would be great

LOVE this music video and song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjI2J2SQ528

seemed an appropriate place to put it

• @'Jimjim':

I'd prefer a relationship with a human.

Ditto, though it would be nice to get one that could wash windows and take out the trash and walk the dog and such. That would be pretty useful.

• Probably, although I'd prefer a relationship with a human.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.