Top Business School in Hyderabad

• In finance, the term “B-School” is a shorthand term that refers to schools that specialize in business subjects. B-Schools are known for their highly competitive admission standards, with the most sought-after schools regularly rejecting over 90% of applicants. IMT Hyderabad is one of the
    Top Business School in Hyderabad. These schools have also been the subject of debate in recent years because of their substantial financial costs. B-Schools are similar to other post-secondary higher education institutions, except that they are focused on subject areas related to business and finance. Common examples include accounting, finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship. In some cases, schools will offer specialized programs in less common areas of study, such as actuarial sciences or taxation law. As with other institutions, various rankings exist which aim to help students assess the quality and prestige associated with specific schools. These include rankings published by The Financial Times, The Economist, and BusinessWeek, among others.

• @'miro':

Pretty sure Poser offers a demo as well which you could try. But for a beginner it's pretty much between Poser or Daz Studio and it's mainly the interface and setup that you'd want to base your decision on, you can get similar results with both and both have pretty strong communities to back them up. You'd be able to get advise on most issues for either in these forums.

The point re the above two softwares is that they comes with tons of content that makes setting up scenes quite easy. I wouldn't delve into things like Zbrush, unless you've got the basics down with either Poser or Daz Studio.

Kinda. They require a credit card number for the 30 day trial and if you don't cancel it on time, they'll charge you the full price of the software. So it's really iffy on that.

I'd say go with Daz. It's free and gives you a basic understand of these kinds of software. If you ever want to move Poser, this will help out. While the user interface is different, the basic principles for both are the same.

• administrators

Pretty sure Poser offers a demo as well which you could try. But for a beginner it's pretty much between Poser or Daz Studio and it's mainly the interface and setup that you'd want to base your decision on, you can get similar results with both and both have pretty strong communities to back them up. You'd be able to get advise on most issues for either in these forums.

The point re the above two softwares is that they comes with tons of content that makes setting up scenes quite easy. I wouldn't delve into things like Zbrush, unless you've got the basics down with either Poser or Daz Studio.

• @braffel I sent you a PM, in case you haven't noticed :)

• I second that notion.

The basics of making 3D renders is generally the same, regardless of which app you use. Once you've got the hang of it, the basics can be translated into any software. If the software and assets are free, take advantage of it. If I remember correctly, there's also a set of free video tutorials by Dreamlight for DS 4.5 that will show you the fundamentals.

• While a lot of people recommend Poser, I'd suggest downloading daz 4.5 because It's free and follow some of their tutorials and get a feel for how it all works and then post back if you run into problems/questions. Good luck.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.