Search For The Helping Hand Using Yahoo Phone Number

• Yes, if you are searching for the helping hand, you should ask for the experts to provide the reasonable assistance. Here, you will get the problem solving solution to your problems by using Yahoo Phone Number which is an active helpline service available all the time at your closest disposal.

• I had British Amy say this:

Hey there, big boy! Want to come back to my flat for a romp under the covers? Bloody hell I bet your brilliant with sexing up floozy birds such as myself. I think I just wet my knickers a bit thinking about it.

American Salli say this:

Hey there hot stud! Want to come back to my place for a quicky? My roommate won't be back for hours, but if she walks in on us we can make it a threesome. Oh god I want your big dick inside me right now, fucking me so hard, my panties are so wet 4 U!

Sounds sexy, but in the end theres no emotion in the voice, no excitement, need or desire. Technology has come a long way to the point that a 3D girl made entirely on the computer looks boner-inducingly delicious, but it will be longer yet until theres a proper computer generated voice that can do any convincing acting. Vocaloid has made great strides, but we're just not 'there' yet.

• @'Chimera46':

Thrixx has a collection of sound bytes you can use to make your own "sequence" in their sexvilla product, though it's all pre-recorded phrases, and you're stuck with keeping it all within the game engine.

With a bit of imagination you could re-arrange the pre-recorded phrases and make new ones using the program audacity ;)

BTW one of the reasons the synth voices sound so robotic is because there is the same amount of space between each word being spoken (I've looked at the audio waveform in audacity)

This creates a very artificial sounding speech rhythm because people don't talk with perfect cadence, if you made the spaces between the words being spoken more irregular (simple but time consuming) the voice sounds much less artificial

• Strangely enough the ones that sound the best are the languages you can't understand since the only real problem is the inflections they put in the voices are all wrong but because you don't know how a word is supposed to sound in another language they sound good IMO. Also Strange is that the child is probably the one that sounds the least robotic.

But no not really usable for 3dx yet but this is still a good improvement over other text to speech software.

• @'jbtrimar':

Do they put their work out for free or do you have to commission them like we take commissions?

They generally have some samples available, either on blogspot/tumblr, but you could contact them for commisions and specialized work. Google is your friend.

• I would love some decent TTS, but as said, they just sound too fake as of yet. Although, I remember that in the olden days on Mac TTS, you could actually set up to do it like it is singing with the proper stuff.

• @'matthacker':

Thing is even the most sophisticated TTS engine still sounds awkward. I think for several years into the future, we still have to rely on voice talents. Luckily, finding one on the internet is pretty easy. There's a lot of voice artist you can find in social medias.

Do they put their work out for free or do you have to commission them like we take commissions?

• Thing is even the most sophisticated TTS engine still sounds awkward. I think for several years into the future, we still have to rely on voice talents. Luckily, finding one on the internet is pretty easy. There's a lot of voice artist you can find in social medias.

• On a side note, poser already has a decent talk/lipsync function (see attached). If combined with this service as a plugin, and if the android type features can be cleared up, this can turn out to be quite the powerful combination.

• I tried it and I don't think it would work too well. If you're going for an android-type character, then this would be perfect. But otherwise, you can get perfection from it compared to a human's voice, especially the sexy sexy moaning.

• Hehe, funny stuff. But nothing really sexy. And in the end, if it doesnt really add up to it, why bother putting that in? Thats just another uncanny valley that puts people off, more than it would appeal to them, dont you think?

The Brittish Amy voice sounds rather acceptable for normal sentences, but well, stuff is emotionless so its really nothing I would want to hear during a fapping session. Would you? :)

• Oh my… this is fun. Thank you :)

@'matthacker':

Text to speech voices tend to do that.

I'm more interested in sound bytes.

Thrixx has a collection of sound bytes you can use to make your own "sequence" in their sexvilla product, though it's all pre-recorded phrases, and you're stuck with keeping it all within the game engine.

Some services like sound rangers offer random sounds (including human moaning and sex sounds), though little in the way of conversation.

The modding folks over at superdeepthroat have used that platform to use a few custom sound files as well. Again, all per-recorded, not like this ivona service.

I think combining a voice actor who does some choice phrases along with putting their voice into this kind of engine would make for a good mix.

• Text to speech voices tend to do that.

I'm more interested in sound bytes.

• Doesn't seem to work for me. Is there a plugin or something?

Ok, I got it to work in IE but not Chrome. Still sounds robotic, though :(

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.