PGDM Colleges in Hyderabad

• IMT’s vision for its full-time academic programs is to groom young graduates as leaders who are innovative, creative, effective in execution and are socially responsible. In India, IMT is the top PGDM Colleges in Hyderabad. The focus is on experiential learning, design thinking, developing skillsets while sharpening the ability to deal with the basics, and critical and analytical thinking. Business is an ever-evolving phenomenon and so is business school education; IMT Hyderabad continues to strive to raise its own bar in terms of content and pedagogical practices. Key highlights of the new curriculum for the batch of 2019-21 would be cross-functional core courses like Design Thinking, Negotiation Skills, and Cross-Functional Simulation; these courses add inventiveness, nimbleness, and flexibility to the students’ problem-solving skillset for the emerging business environment and groom them to function as a leader in the long run.
    alt text

• Well, I don't know him as well as you do. I only know what he can do from the WIP videos he has published. Those were amazing, to me that is. All the different morphs and dials he created for that model were fantastic. That is what bot me thinking about trying to find a way to get a new animal gen out there.

DarkSoul, if DarkSeal would add some more morphs to his AnthroMeat (horse morph, dog morph, flaccid morph, retracted and closed morph) then that would rock. Hell, I would pay for an expansion pack to that product, since I own it.

• @'jbtrimar':

Well, I wouldn't need it to fit a 4 legged creature. A two legged draenai is fine.

Supro, it wouldn't be bestiality, it would just be a penis model all by itself, completely detached from a figure. It would just need to fit M4 and V4 :D

You're still gonna have to convince miro of that. :D

• Well, I think I have now decided that I really like the ADZHiroGen. The only issue I have is that it is mapped differently than any of the M4 maps, so it makes it difficult for me to match skin. I confess I am not the best at skin color matching, so I usually take a sanple from the torso texture so it blends well and I use displacement maps to add the veins.

• @'jbtrimar':

Well, I wouldn't need it to fit a 4 legged creature. A two legged draenai is fine.

Supro, it wouldn't be bestiality, it would just be a penis model all by itself, completely detached from a figure. It would just need to fit M4 and V4 :D

I've put the detached Apollo gen on M4 before. It wasn't a perfect fit, though it was doable.

• Well, I wouldn't need it to fit a 4 legged creature. A two legged draenai is fine.

• @'jbtrimar':

@'Chimera46':

I use a set that I tore Apollo Maximus and attach to whatever male I'm using at the time. I've found it to be pretty versatile, all things considered.

Can it be used as an animal gen?

Anything is possible if you believe in yourself!

Err, it would need some work to properly fit a 4 legged creature, given what I know of it.

• @'jbtrimar':

@'DarkSoul3D':

Maybe as a community funded project we could approach a modeller..say someone like DarkSeal and ask if they would be interested in a commission to produce a good Horse Cock and Dog cock figure.

I would be willing to put at least $100.00 towards such a project.

Peace,

DarkSoul3D.
    DS3D.

I couldn't afford that much, but I could probably afford 20 bucks.

Maybe Miro can be hired? :D We already know his modeling and rigging skills are phenomenal!

Miro doesn't do or like bestiality, so that's a no go there.

I'd drop a 20 if the horsecock could be use on a female (I scroll on /d/ too much :P).

• @'DarkSoul3D':

Maybe as a community funded project we could approach a modeller..say someone like DarkSeal and ask if they would be interested in a commission to produce a good Horse Cock and Dog cock figure.

Peace,

DarkSoul3D.
    DS3D.

I couldn't afford that much, but I could probably afford 20 bucks.

Maybe Miro can be hired? :D We already know his modeling and rigging skills are phenomenal!

@'Chimera46':

I use a set that I tore Apollo Maximus and attach to whatever male I'm using at the time. I've found it to be pretty versatile, all things considered.

Can it be used as an animal gen?

• Maybe as a community funded project we could approach a modeller..say someone like DarkSeal and ask if they would be interested in a commission to produce a good Horse Cock and Dog cock figure.

Peace,

DarkSoul3D.
    DS3D.

• I use a set that I tore Apollo Maximus and attach to whatever male I'm using at the time. I've found it to be pretty versatile, all things considered.

• That one is an odd one. Definitely created for soft body dynamics. With a different head, I am sure it could work as a horse gen.

• That's the one. It might be interesting for that case unless someone can create one for poser/daz.

• Ahhh, I think I know. That is the one that has another video called "The Ring" I think.

• I can't remember the link, but it was a video featuring a slow growth.

• Could you link me to it?

• I did see one on Futanari Palace that looked pretty cool, but alas it's designed for Blender. :(

• @'Supro':

Though, in all honesty, I would like to see a horse cock prop for V4/m4. You know, to fill those commission needs.

EXACTLY! Personally, if someone could just fix the milhorsecock by removing the two pieces that jut straight up and enclose the top as well as add some nice flaccid morphs and balls movement, I think that is all we would need.

• Well, animal gens are harder to come by. I think you got most of the main ones (seriously three horse cocks? I've only found two). So unless someone's up for the challenge to make a new one, you'll have to stick with what you have.

Though, in all honesty, I would like to see a horse cock prop for V4/m4. You know, to fill those commission needs.

• Oh well, I was hoping someone had an answer. :(

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.