PGDM in Marketing Management

• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) with Marketing Specialization is a program that takes a comprehensive approach and helps to create complete marketing managers. These Marketing managers will share the long-term vision of the organizations that estimate market, environment, and competition. PGDM in Marketing Management covers various aspects related to Marketing Management, Marketing Research, and Advertising. It also takes into consideration the strategic role of e-business in improving the marketing function of a firm. In the global marketing environment subject to intense competition and rapid Internet-induced changes, an organization's competitive advantage depends on key strategic marketing decisions. For more details please visit our website.
    alt text

• I like lanas breasts, they are very nice. But the Problem in RL is that you can find the size but not the form or you can find the form but not the size. In RL I would prefer 0.5xLana.
    But in 3DX she has nearly the perfect breasts, but I think you cannot say "the" perfect breasts, because there are so much beautiful versions of big breasts in 3DX.

My Characters are around 0.2 to 0.8 x Lana, only one has more she must be around 1.2 or something like that.^^

• @'miro':

I approve of this message and breast size :D
    Lana's size is probably the perfect size I'd have to say.

My ideal scale I'd say between 0.75 to 2.0 x Lana.
    My tolerable range would be 0.25 x 4.0 x Lana :D

Are you talking about 3dx or real life?

In 3dx terms, I'm with you. After all, this is an idealization / exaggeration of the female form. IRL, though, I'm a big fan of 0.5 x Lana which translates to about 34DD or 34DDD. You can find 1.0 x Lana boobs out there, but they're not on girls built like Lana (and they tend to have a real sag factor), hence the fantasy that is 3dx.

• I like that rule. :)

• Here's my rule of thumb, er….breast.

Decent sized=each breast as big as the girl's head.

Anything larger is for breast fetishest and or a big titfucking story.

Then again, my favorite heroine is Lady Death; wonde where I got my big breast fetish from, damn her!

• To be honest I think its a fun creative decision. Character designs should not be limited.
    Just have fun is all there is to it.

• @'miro':

so can you measure around the boobs for example with that? that would be handy

Yes. Just place it near the ribcage, then pose the tape around the chest (like in real life). First, you have to measure the ribcage/chest and then once more, but this time looped around the breast. Subtract the first measurements from the second and you'll end up with the size of the breast cups.

• Yeah I'm not good with measuring sticks or tools. Just take my word: Lana's breasts are just Lana. :D

@'miro':

Let's see….move this over there......carry the two...bah I'm lost. :D

• I'm strange. I like some semblance of reality in the breasts. While nice large ones are good, it's not that they aren't attractive, I just know they aren't possible, and so for me, they fall into that uncanny valley, and so they don't look good to me. It's actually be closer to a .4 on mine, but no bigger than .75.

• The biggest breasts on the left are the perfect size for me. :)

• administrators

@'matthacker':

You can use this to correctly and accurately measure the size.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff…m_id=58624

It's easyposed, so just follow the classic guide of measuring cups.

so can you measure around the boobs for example with that? that would be handy

for general measurements I use this http://www.sharecg.com/v/41322/Poser/Poser-dial-driven-measuring-tools

• You can use this to correctly and accurately measure the size.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=58624

It's easyposed, so just follow the classic guide of measuring cups.

• Darns. Anyway, fixed that. Should reload properly if you refresh it.

• @'Alpensepp':

Now we obviously have to determine the position of other 3DX characters on the scale.

I like this idea, by visual comparison I estimate Longyys Sarah to be between 0.65 and 0.73 :D

BTW: the text in the bottom right corner shouldn't say fredfred5140 ;)

• I'll go with a large G. :D

From what miro says, Ayako is smaller. So maybe an 0.8 or 0.9 possibly. Tara runs about the same as you stated.

Originally, it was gonna be a lot more boring as I had the scale bit on above the pics on a black background. Once I put in the center, I realized I need to spice it up. :)

• What kind of G-Cup? US, UK, or JP? :P
    I would have guessed at least H… but I agree, perfect size xD

Now we obviously have to determine the position of other 3DX characters on the scale.
    My uneducated guess is that Ayako is somewhre around the 1.0 mark and Tara... 0.547... for sure...

The text is awesome, my favourite being "more random text"... I love it lol

• Well considering V4 already has a sizeable C cup, that would make Lana's 1 size what? DDD or G?

• lol

Will this become a standard scale for measuring boobs like the Richter scale for earthquakes?

I hope so :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.