Business School in Hyderabad

• In finance, the term “B-School” is a shorthand term that refers to schools that specialize in business subjects. B-Schools are known for their highly competitive admission standards, with the most sought-after schools regularly rejecting over 90% of applicants. IMT Hyderabad is one of the best Business School in Hyderabad. These schools have also been the subject of debate in recent years because of their substantial financial costs. B-Schools are similar to other post-secondary higher education institutions, except that they are focused on subject areas related to business and finance. Common examples include accounting, finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship. In some cases, schools will offer specialized programs in less common areas of study, such as actuarial sciences or taxation law. As with other institutions, various rankings exist which aim to help students assess the quality and prestige associated with specific schools. These include rankings published by The Financial Times, The Economist, and BusinessWeek, among others.

• @'Alpensepp':

I wonder, if there is at least one straight guy on earth that likes Twilight lol
    Sparkling Vampires… ...

I think the Vampire Fleshlight is even less inviting than the alien one... both are kind awful though.
    Mhm... fleshlight... thinking about an appropriate German translation

The only straight guys who like twilight are the one who aren't out of the closet yet

Back to toys, I don't understand why so many manufacturers make toys that resemble something police would find in a serial killers house, it really doesnt add anything to the experience

• I wonder, if there is at least one straight guy on earth that likes Twilight lol
    Sparkling Vampires… ...

I think the Vampire Fleshlight is even less inviting than the alien one... both are kind awful though.
    Mhm... fleshlight... thinking about an appropriate German translation

• @'Nephanor':

Personally, I couldn't be happier that the Twilight shit is over with, now we can get back to badass vampires again, like Keifer in Lost Boys. Now THAT was a good vamp movie.

Don't forget about one of the best Vampire movies ever made…...Near Dark, now those were proper vampires ("I hates it when they don't shave", lol)

Or heck, even 30 Days of Night was a proper vampire movie too

• Personally, I couldn't be happier that the Twilight shit is over with, now we can get back to badass vampires again, like Keifer in Lost Boys. Now THAT was a good vamp movie.

• @'hzr':

lola

The vampire hype has gone way overboard before though, same as all the zombie mania. People really obsess quickly with these things and then it turns into teenager movies with gay looking dudes instead of badass vampires … sigh :)

Well, remember the rule: Every 20 years, people get interested in vampires. 20 years ago, it was Bram Stoker's Dracula and before that it was Blacula.

@'fredfred5150':

@'Supro':

That's pretty old, but it's still sound sexy.

Now if you really want to be freaked out. http://www.fleshlight.com/alien/

Generally I don't like how sex toys look, but that one is REALLY gross

Tell me about it. It's a fleshlight, so the interior feels good. But the outside makes you not want to stick your penis in.

• @'Supro':

That's pretty old, but it's still sound sexy.

Generally I don't like how sex toys look, but that one is REALLY gross

@'hzr':

lola

The vampire hype has gone way overboard before though, same as all the zombie mania. People really obsess quickly with these things and then it turns into teenager movies with gay looking dudes instead of badass vampires … sigh :)

Your not going to enjoy a zombie thread I'm posting in a day or two :D

• lola

• That's pretty old, but it's still sound sexy.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.