Off-White Color Wedding Lehenga Choli & Panache Haute Couture

• Panache Haute Couture is one of the leading fashion house and designer boutique offering online shopping for Indian ethnic wear, Indian wedding saris - saree, wedding bridal saree, anarkali suits, designer suits, lehenga choli, bridal lehenga, wedding lehenga, white lehenga and Designer Wedding Outfits.

This wedding lehenga is featured in ivory color raw silk fabric. Each panel of this wedding lehenga is hand-embroidered in a different style which gives us a classic traditional look. White lehenga comes with 2 net dupattas with embroidered borders. One dupatta is with cutwork embroidered borders and one with rectangular shape embroidered borders.

white lehnga

• Being with my best friend at night and with the home theater with good volume: "Paranormal Activity", "The Amityville Horror", "Los ojos de Julia" ("Julia's Eyes" a very good spanish horror movie )…

It's a shame but none of these movies I saw alone :(

• @'Nephanor':

How about being 15 and watching 'Pet Semetery" I actually couldn't watch all of it, it disturbed me too much. Still can't watch it because I love cats so much. Of course, the classic Exorcist is still one of the creepiest movies of all time.

I was around that age when I saw Pet Semetary, parts of that (when the ghost visits the guy in his bedroom) scared the crap out of me. Sometimes dead is better.

I forgot to mention an old British black and white british horror called "whistle and I will come" that movie is GENUINELY scary. I challenge anybody to watch that in the right setting and not get chills

• What, no one mention 'Gigli'? :)

Seriously though, most of the horror movies nowadays are so stupid they don't scare me at all. It's either suspense or cheap shots of gore.

The horror movies of the old are the ones that scared me. I remember 'It' way back then. Unfortunately, the second part was not as good as the first. The only one I can remember is 'The Omen' - the original one. The sequels all pale in comparison.

There's also others like Horror of Dracula and The Mummy (with the incredible duo of Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee). And films with Anton Diffring.

• How about being 15 and watching 'Pet Semetery" I actually couldn't watch all of it, it disturbed me too much. Still can't watch it because I love cats so much. Of course, the classic Exorcist is still one of the creepiest movies of all time.

• A Mexican horror movie called KM31 scared the shit out of me, specifically the ghost in the movie

Stephen Kings "IT" scared me as a kid, and again in my late 20's when I watched it late one night (They all float down here!!!")

• I'm not much of a movie guy, but there was a time when I enjoyed watching horrors when I was alone at home.
    It's not the same if you watch them in the middle of the day and with friends.

The scariest?… The Ring was quite nice, I remember. But nothing else comes to my mind.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.