PGDM colleges in Hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad offers two years of full-time PGDM programs approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA & SAQS. Industry-relevant curriculum, participant-centered learning, practitioner sessions, long-duration internship program, International student exchange program, community connect, leadership series, psychometric assessment, a wide range of
    elective choices are some of the salient features of curriculum design at IMTH. In pursuit of academic excellence, IMT Hyderabad is one of the best PGDM colleges in Hyderabad curricular and extracurricular inputs through live projects, simulations, showcases, industrial visits, international exchange programs, sports fest, management fest, debate clubs, cultural clubs and many more.

• Corsair's Carbide series might be an alternative, if you want a more affordable solution. Here's a link to a review - http://www.anandtech.com/show/6515/corsair-carbide-200r-case-review-how-low-can-you-go

Unless you're using more than two graphics cards, most mini and full tower cases do fine (with two 120 mm fans blowing in and out).

For case fans, Corsair's own SP 120 Performance series seems to do quite a good job as well. Here's a comparison test - http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/coolers/display/120mm-fan-roundup-4.html

Or you could always get those closed liquid cooling solutions, but I generally dislike them.

• My pc was state of the art when it was bought, unfortunately that was 14 years ago :D

I've absolutely zero money for new hardware, but if I ever have any sizable disposable income, a new PC is at the top of my list

• Gotcha. I plan on picking up a Thermaltake from Fry's for about a hundred bucks.

• I checked their brands and while they look awesome, they're either too expensive or don't have some of the features as the other one. I have to keep within a certain budget. I'd love to get me a full tower, but they're too expensive at this time.

• You may want to look at Thermaltake or CoolerMaster.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.