Best b Schools for Finance in India

• IMT is the Best b Schools for Finance in India. MBA in Finance specialization would be focused on various business aspects related to finance such as accounting, financial economics, investments, investment analysis, corporate valuation, taxation, financial planning, corporate finance, etc.MBA in Finance is a specialization you could opt for if your interest doesn’t lie anywhere else. Even those who have not studied mathematics in graduation or high school or even those who have not performed well in mathematics previously can opt for MBA in Finance if they are motivated enough to handle numbers.

• I have to admit this is an awesome b-day present. I think its pretty cool we have a talented crew with us. =D
    And Jenny is just astonishing!

• Me and Jenny working hard at the comic :angel:

( I start undestanding why someone told me I'm a lucky bastard :D )

• Here's the interview if you haven't checked out the front page. affect3d.com/galleries/artist-feature-jenny-poussin/

• @'Nephanor':

I wonder if Jenny would be kind enough to give reference pics (front and side face and body) so we could all try our hands at creating Jenny clones! Then we can have a Jenny Look-a-like contest and she can judge! :D

Better not ask such outrageous questions or youre being ignored just like it seems to have happened to me :)

• yay fullytank we miss u :D

• I did a couple of pinups of Jenny a while a go, and recently I got the series I planned for her finally ongoing…
    Sorry for the massive delay, but the latest months of 2012 have been real bitches!

Anyway, I am posting teasers on my dA page and the actual kinky stuff is going to be up on HF.

See you all around! :D

• I wonder if Jenny would be kind enough to give reference pics (front and side face and body) so we could all try our hands at creating Jenny clones! Then we can have a Jenny Look-a-like contest and she can judge! :D

• on my dreadful finals (exams) -.-', gonna finally graduate this year (hope so)…

• @'myself':

WUT??? jenny is lurking in these forums too!?!?!? omg, how can this be? such a sexy and hot girl?

You're only finding out about our "superstar" forum member now? :D

where have you been for the last 3 pages?

• no prob :P, dont forget to post it on ur blog later :D

• The interview will be up on Thursday yo.

• WUT??? jenny is lurking in these forums too!?!?!? omg, how can this be? such a sexy and hot girl? i always thought this place was only known and used by ugly old fat and forever alone dudes!!!

ps: before i get killed i was jcking, anyway fred wouldnt u be kind enough to send me a copy of it? :P

• If only I was a staff member here and could get an advance copy so I could read it….

oh wait I am :D (hint hint)

• @'Supro':

Trust me. It's a good read. :)

I'm pretty sure it is :D

• Trust me. It's a good read. :)

• Just sent Supro my interview answers and a lil Xtra something for everyone! ♥

Big Kiss

Jenny

• Awesome development, one Pussy, erm, Poussin for all artists please! :D

Couldn't believe my eyes when I first read about it on Zzomp's blog and saw the picture of rl Jenny holding 3D Jenny in her hand. Dang, this year definitely starts pretty good.

• She is lovely, and while I would love to make a digital version of her, I know my work isn't up to the high quality she deserves.

• Everyone needs a piece of Jenny ;)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.