PGDM colleges in Hyderabad

• IMT is ranked as Top PGDM College in Hyderabad. IMT A Truly Global Education Provider offers a truly global business education by inviting professors from world-renowned universities across the globe. In addition to this professors from international universities are on the academic advisory board to guide us in curriculum design, and bring innovation on par with international standards. The Faculty is a fine mix of eminent academics and practicing managers in the form of the core, adjunct and visiting faculty.

• Glad to help.

No need for a car though.

• @'matthacker':

Add the smoothing modifier to the clothing and set collision item to the figure.

I tried the smooth modifiers, looks about 37 time better already! :D I owe you a car or something :rolleyes:

• Smoothing modifier is your best if you're using Daz 4. Push modifier is iffy and doesn't provide a smooth look to the clothes. Even if you make invisible a body part, it will still go over it like it was there since it follows the whole model.

• Add the smoothing modifier to the clothing and set collision item to the figure.

• @'jbtrimar':

I turn off the offending body part that pokes through or I render that area twice if it is, say, a skirt and I need the body part to be seen coming out. Xenon gloves with V4 Bodysuit is notorious for that.

Hm, yes that would work if the clothes cover most of a certain partt of a figure I guess. A little trickier if you have "less" clothes covering the body though. ;)

• I turn off the offending body part that pokes through or I render that area twice if it is, say, a skirt and I need the body part to be seen coming out. Xenon gloves with V4 Bodysuit is notorious for that.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.