Dial Verizon wireless support number for quick solutions

• Verizon as a wireless brand has very high stature in the United States therefore the company follows the policy of not letting their customer aspirations down. So while using any of their products if you are facing difficulty feel free to dial their number. If you fail get in contact with them don’t worry we will help you in contacting Verizon wireless support number

• Cats. Always. Cats stay with you because they like you. Dogs stay with you because you are pack leader to them. My cat is a great little girl, in fact, she's like daddy's little girl, following me around the house, rubbing up against me, swatting my elbow to get my attention when I am at the computer, and curls up next to me every night. Such a sweetheart.

• I say cats, my cat is an awesome little thing, he wakes me up every morning with nudging his head into my face really cutely.

And he is just naughty, always playing with stuff, and finding stuff i didnt even know it was there…

• mmmmm I love the dogs!! My dog's name is kratos n_n

• I'm less allergic to dogs than cats so the canines win.

• I'm a cat person. Dogs are too much effort for me.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.