Ways to Fix the Errors PS032 and PS077
In order to be able to resolve QuickBooks errors PS032 and PS077, you will have to follow these steps. You may not have to complete all the steps to resolve the error.
• You should make sure that you have registered your QuickBooks Desktop.
• Update your QuickBooks to the latest release if it isn’t already updated. You can either update it automatically or manually.
• You must make sure that your billing information is up-to-date and correct.
• Also, you can run a repair on your QuickBooks.
• In case you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8 you should turn off the User Account Control and try updating the application with the User Account Control disabled.
• You must have only one installation of QuickBooks Desktop. If you have multiple installations, you need to sort that out.
• You can download the latest payroll tax tables.
• You can also use the Verify Data/ Rebuild Data process but before that, you should re-sort the lists.
• Do a clean uninstall/reinstall in the Selective Startup.
By following these steps you can resolve the errors PS032 and PS077 and continue with the pleasant experience of QuickBooks Desktop.
If you are seeking professional help, then please get in touch with our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number at +1-855-248-9031 available toll-free, and speak to a Certified QuickBooks Technician.