Best b Schools for Finance in India

• Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Hyderabad is dedicated to generating leaders through its innovative management programs, excellent faculties and thought leadership. The management institute is evolved from the requirement for a world-class Best b Schools for Finance in India. The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) at the management institute develops the best managers and leaders and also it provides an insight into upcoming economies and their unique business challenges. management curriculum is enhanced via input provided by corporations. The management institute allows stimulating business-academic partnerships for teaching and research and it is one of the only business management institutions in the world to set up committed and research-oriented centers of Excellence.

• administrators

For my taste Pixar's characters are not ideal for use in 3dx. Obviously it can work really well as 3dgpost show cases. But personally I would go for more realistic looking characters.

As for specific characters… again none that I'd like to see sexualised, the movies themselves were obviously made for a younger audience as such I see very little eroticism.

Having said that their animation and backdrops are absolutely stunning of course, those I'd love to see in 3dx :)

In terms of the character style I'd like to see in 3dx the hitman trailer comes to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ_jhw5TuxA

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.