I am no great shakes at combat but these are the things

• Since I've been asked to weight in, I will give you some advice. Obtain the following-Arma/pernix, chaotic cbows. Subj robes/virtus, perverted staff or virtus wand/book. Bandos/torva and drygores or double chaotic rapiers. 1k+ sacred overloads. Having t80 helps alot more than t70, and t90 melee is an excellent investment. Block/Prefer listBlock-Desert wyrms-Grotworms-Nechs-Jadinkos-gargoyles-kalphites-Additional task if you Have Sufficient pursuit points

Prefer-ganos-muspah-airuts-aviansies-cele dragons-elves. It isn't worth extending tasks, bypass any tasks that are slow or have very high amounts (ie 115 iron dragons). Slay kril/dks in case you have boss task as them and/or need gp. Always attempt to have kree/kril or even dks boss task to get bonus xp+reaper points. Have magic/range/slayer quick gear setups prepared, with melee/magic as 2 and 1 because you will use them most. Use ultimate abilities, they are worthwhile watch hp using berserk. Utilize bonecrusher whereever possible unless gp is an issue, spring wash all items mithril.

I am no great shakes at combat but these are the things I believe to be pretty good (probably not the very best but they work well) Melee dual wield = rotate through the fundamentals of Sever, Decimate, Slice, Punish, (in this order) and then use the thresholds Assault, Destroy, Slaughter (+ kick ability or move under the opponent if they are bigger than 1x1) in any sequence you prefer.Another thing that I do not like is that the inclusion of"lodestones." Now, when you throw the Home spell, then you can choose that lodestone to respawn at. I spent a year building up my magic experience so I can teleport to far off places. Now, a n00b teleport freely around RS with barely any magic encounter. These lodestones allow you to teleport more areas compared to high level teleport spells enable you to. That is a BIG imbalance, IMO!

Hello Ak, there's several different places you may use your cannon and SOMETIMES you may make profit. 1. Fire Giants is a fantastic spot to cannon as they can drop Rune two Handers, Rune Scimitars and items in the Ring of Wealth table. Requirements are: The Waterfall Quest. 2. Dagganoth is also a good place however these critters will probably destroy you since the Rock Crabs are demolishing you. However the requirements are: Horror from the Deep.

If you are interested, please click https://www.winrsgold.com/

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.