Resolve All Printing Issues With HP Print And Scan Doctor

• In case, you’ve bought a printer and you have printing issues then immediately take our support. HP print and scan doctor is required which helps in getting resolved all technical issues we will assist in installing process and you can effortlessly print and scan documents without much delay. The printing process is easily done if you download and install it immediately. In case, you are facing any problem, we will look into the matter.

• @Nephanor - I have that script. Completely forgot about it!

@Matt - I will give that a shot as well, thanks.

I did find the Render Pass script, though. Before I left for work, I set the passes. I am sure I can just pull the Specular Pass and add it in Photoshop :D

• I can think of two ways of doing speculars with IDL.

You can either tweak the materials or add a distant light set to specular only, but no shadows. I generally use the second approach, mainly since I want to avoid tweaking all materials in the scene (either boost the specular or use reflection). Faster to render too, since it is a cheat.

• I recommend grabbing the EZSkin 2 script from RDNA, its free and has a function to add wet skin look.

Here's a link:

http://www.runtimedna.com/EZSkin-2.html

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.