Plan a cheerful trip to see beautiful places of world

• There are countless beautiful tourist destinations around the globe to visit, and explore them amazingly. The world tourism is full of many popular tourist places, so every traveler should visit them once in lifetime journey. If you are planning to visit the the Most Beautiful Places In The World, we are an online tour operator that can offer you luxury and affordable Nepal tour packages. We can offer you awe-inspiring places, which are really worth charming to your traveling bucket listing. If you want to visit a tourist place, relax on a beach, taking photography nearby waterfalls, our tour packages can make your dream true affordably.
    Visit us: http://www.travels2nepal.com/blog/25-most-beautiful-places-in-the-world-to-visit/

• I made a resolution to not make any resolutions. Shit, I broke it already.

• @'miro':

why Ruby instead of PHP?

Mhm… well... why PHP instead of Ruby?
    In the end it's a project requirement. The language and framework were up for discussion, but PHP was never really considred as an option. Although I guess I could have thrown it in and even go with it, as I'm supposed to do the vast majority of the coding anyway...
    Ruby's syntax and concepts are less C/Java oriented, so I feel it adds more new stuff to my "bag o' tricks" and thus went with it... picking up PHP is easier in comparison, or at least more straight forward imo.
    With Ruby as the language of choice the framework for web development is a no-brainer :P
    And after working with Rails I can claim I have experience with Coffee Script, SASS, HAML and YAML(a recursive acronym... srsly how dumb is that...) as well xD

• administrators

@'Alpensepp':

Properly learn Ruby and Rails this time (In Progress…)

why Ruby instead of PHP?

• My list only contains:

• Properly learn Ruby and Rails this time (In Progress…)

…looking good so far^^

• @'myself':

darn and here i was thinking in my new years resolution of asking ymomy out… :(

:P

@'Supro':

Hmm. I think I have a solution.

gets on one knee

ymomy, would you like to be my bride?

pulls out a ring

:blush: OMG :blush:

@'Supro':

See that? This is what you call a loophole. She said boyfriend, not husband. :D

:D jajaja

@'fredfred5150':

I haven't managed to stop smoking yet, in fact I'm smoking as I type this :(

:s hooooo come on Fred! you can do it, Just think of all that delicious oxygen that your body will enjoy again

@'miro':

I have a big todo list for this year, but so help me god, if I release less than 3 titles this year, I wish to be quartered, hanged, burned and tickled with a feather.

O_O heemm I can tickle you with a feather, that :) sounds funny
    I sent you a PM with something that maybe you like

• administrators

I have a big todo list for this year, but so help me god, if I release less than 3 titles this year, I wish to be quartered, hanged, burned and tickled with a feather.

• @'ymomy':

the last year I learned that is best be alone than in bad company :P at least for now :P

^ Very true :)

I haven't managed to stop smoking yet, in fact I'm smoking as I type this :(

• @'ymomy':

Do a course in Graphic Design, retake my English classes :) , go to the gym to fix everything that made ​​me this holiday season :P,

and definitely not get a boyfriend.:D right now I'm taking advantage of my singleness :heart: the last year I learned that is best be alone than in bad company :P at least for now :P

Hmm. I think I have a solution.

gets on one knee

ymomy, would you like to be my bride?

pulls out a ring

@'myself':

@'ymomy':

Do a course in Graphic Design, retake my English classes :) , go to the gym to fix everything that made ​​me this holiday season :P,

and definitely not get a boyfriend.:D right now I'm taking advantage of my singleness :heart: the last year I learned that is best be alone than in bad company :P at least for now :P

See that? This is what you call a loophole. She said boyfriend, not husband. :D

• @'ymomy':

• Do a course in Graphic Design, retake my English classes :) , go to the gym to fix everything that made ​​me this holiday season :P,

• hmmmmm lets see, finish and release the first issue of my 3DX comic, make my renders better, put out image sets with Silvie actually gettin down and dirty, produce more electronia, possibly release a 3 to 4 track EP free to DL, do more photography this year.

• I'd like to find a job and get a girlfriend.

• Was going to say release higher quality image sets but I actually think I'll steal Supro's resolution instead, that sounds like a better one.

• Two things: Lose weight and get a girlfriend. If I can accomplish one, the other will be slightly easier.

• If things work out, I may do some travelling this year.

• Try to actually sell a comic. If I could sell one, then I know the others I am working on might sell.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.