Solitary Call At Yahoo Phone Number Can Fix All Yahoo Glitches

• Facing multiple issues of Yahoo and just because if theses issue your work is hampering then just simply call at Yahoo Phone Number. Feel free to contact at Yahoo Phone Number as our assistance is all the time available to assist the customers. Our experts are so skilled and have enough knowledge that they fix your all issues in a shorter time. https://www.customercare-email.net/yahoo-customer-service/

• Been a little while, Icky. Any challenge for September?

• @'dizzydills':

I like what you did in the texture of the octopus

@'PJ23':

Copyright By PJ23

Be careful with that woman :D

• I like the idea you went for PJ23. The creature being the girl and the guy being….lucky I guess. :D

• I know the challenge is woman vs sea creature but I thought of doing it the other way around but sexy :D I hope that's alright, here's the images ;)

Copyright By PJ23

Copyright By PJ23 & Ickycrane

A little bit of back ground:
    An Unknown species that lives & breaths in water, always horny for cock and feeds off semen to stay alive ;)

• ohh :blush: , very perv, :P I liked, :D reminds me one old japanese picture :D

• I know Icky was going for underwater action with sea creatures, but anything I tried to render "under water" ended up looking like ass. I still wanted to support the contest so I got an image with some sea creature action, its just above the water.

In retrospect, I probably should have created a "water layer" for the image, but oh well.

[attachment=716]

• administrators

lol too funny, looks great :D

• Nice artwork & dialogue Supro ;)

• Finally my entry is done. I ended up doing a dialogue version as a bonus (though, that one doesn't need to be cumified. I saved the PSD :D). Enjoy!

[attachment=658][attachment=659]

I'm thinking I should've add more penis to it. :P

• @'Ickycrane':

Sure no prob, Supro,

Icky

Damn. It's gonna take longer than I thought because I like to start and stop the render. :P

Anyway, I'll post it up when it's done. I really like how it's turning out and hopefully you will too. insert clown hat curly hair smiley face here

• Sure no prob, Supro,

Icky

• Hey. I have an entry I'm working on, but it might take until Monday to complete. Is that cool if I can still post one up?

• @'Ickycrane':

Shit, Komblkaurn! That's amazing! If you do more of that series, especially some blowjob stuff I'll cum it up for sure!
    Icky

Thank you Ickycrane! I'll get a few more done for you, and post here.:D

• Yeah it's a good one alright, can't wait to see more. I'll be posting it this weekend.
    Until then, check out ickycrane.tumblr.com to see an image I did for Dizzy Dills. Green cum anyone?

Icky

• I can't believe that scarlet joha-what model exists!!! that is just…....?!?!?!?!?! now if someone can just make it look like it did in "The Island" I will die a happy man, (but not before giving rep points to the artist ;)

Every 3dx artist should own that model and any other models of that type (the look-a-likes)

• administrators

Cute monster you have there :) Black widow looks hot! Looking forward to seeing the cum shower!

• Shit, Komblkaurn! That's amazing! If you do more of that series, especially some blowjob stuff I'll cum it up for sure!
    Icky

• Well it's getting to be about that time, so here's my Black Widow. I haven't completed the rest of the set yet due to laziness, but there are a couple others pictures on my DA. Natasha is in the middle of infiltrating a Soviet base, but accidentally runs into a renegade "secret project". Needless to say the mission has been compromised. Hope you enjoy! :)

Due to size constraints I could only upload 1200x1500, but the original is 2400x3000

• administrators

I agree looks hot!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.