Malfunctioning HP PC? Contact HP Support Assistant

• Your HP PC is not performing the tasks as you’d expected and it is giving you troubles which is resulting in loss of business and your prestige is at stake. Just reach HP Support Assistant we are there to assist and satisfy all your needs/queries related to HP PC.

• After of scare me I think now the Mayans are as the great lazy of the history for not finishing their calendar

Anyway, if the world did end, I think it would go like "walking dead" and in this moment I would be looking for the Rick's group T_T

• How about this then? The date isn't what people think it is, but more like a point of no return. So, something (or someone) happened on that Mayan date that will bring the end of the world.

HWAHAHAHA.
    :)

• Supermassive Blackhole!, unlikely but a real "abandon all hope" scenario

The recent yearly Geminid meteor shower has been growing in intensity over the last few years, so a "rapid fire" asteroid collison based apocalyse could happen.

Also I think we are coming into the solar maximum (when the suns output cycle is at its strongest) so theres always a chance of a big solar flare either frying one side of the earth (like in the Nicolas Cage movie "Knowing"), or just wiping out the planets power grid, essentially sending us back to the middle ages

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.