We are here to help you, and so stop searching What is Facebook’s Phone number.

• Why are you wasting your data and time in searching that “what is Facebook’s Phone number?” when we are here to support you all the time, and we may help you in fixing any type of glitches that you may ever have with your Facebook account. How quickly your issue may be solved depends on how quickly you call us, and how good you follow our instructions.

• @'goobernutt':

@'fredfred5150':

Scarlett Johansson, because everyone thinks shes the sexiest thing alive, but I think she looks brain-damaged and/or developmentally retarded

You, for making that ridiculous statement. :P

I know, I'm in the minority re: Scarlet, I know shes hot, but I just don't see what the fuss is about her

@'jbtrimar':

My ex-wife.

lol

• My ex-wife.

• @'fredfred5150':

Scarlett Johansson, because everyone thinks shes the sexiest thing alive, but I think she looks brain-damaged and/or developmentally retarded

You, for making that ridiculous statement. :P

Kidding aside, Ashton Kutcher, because he seems like a colossal douchebag. Or Alec Baldwin, for the same reason. Or Justin Bieber, for the same reason (although it wouldn't surprise me if he would enjoy being slapped by a 20 inch cock).

• (Silvia) the mother of my friend, because she is very hot

• Scarlett Johansson, because everyone thinks shes the sexiest thing alive, but I think she looks brain-damaged and/or developmentally retarded

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.