Call us before searching “How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?”.

• Is your Facebook not working properly, and are you looking for “How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?” then, stop doing so, and call us fast so that we may help you in fixing the issue. We can guide you anytime whenever you ask us for help. The call is always free for you, and we are always active to help you.

• administrators

@'fredfred5150':

would an extraterrestrial species evolve anywhere close to how humans evolved?? I doubt it.

The answer to that is yes and no, certain aspects of human design make complete sense in terms of an organisms survival, like having the sensory organs (eyes ears etc) close to the brain, which speeds analysis of the visual information, hence enabling an organism to sense danger more quickly.

But I'm sure a lot of alien organisms would look nothing like humans

your looking at evolution from a few million years back where the ape like creatures at the time had a high chance of evolving into the humans we are today… and did apparently :)

but if you go back a billion years say, the creatures back than could have evolved into any fantastical creature, that looked nothing like humans, also the terrain and make-up of the planet would play a huge role, life on other planets may not use oxygen for example and therefore not develop lungs or gravity could be much lower and therefore most creatures sort of semi fly around the atmosphere

but I'm just changing a few obvious variables here, if you really mix things up you soon realize how extremely bizarre life (if it exists) could actually be out there

@'jaykersh':

I'd like to believe that there is advanced alien life out there
    because the alternative is scary:

that we are the most advanced creatures in the universe.

If that's true, the universe is so fucked.

hehe, I know what you mean, but I actually think as long as the human race isn't stupid enough to wipe themselves out with something like a nuclear war, we've got a good chance of surviving (despite of backwards traditions), because people are slowly improving, we're slowly getting more tolerant, open minded, individuals have more rights, we have more respect for nature, belief in the super natural is dropping, etc

• I'd like to believe that there is advanced alien life out there
    because the alternative is scary:

that we are the most advanced creatures in the universe.

If that's true, the universe is so fucked.

• @'miro':

would an extraterrestrial species evolve anywhere close to how humans evolved?? I doubt it.

The answer to that is yes and no, certain aspects of human design make complete sense in terms of an organisms survival, like having the sensory organs (eyes ears etc) close to the brain, which speeds analysis of the visual information, hence enabling an organism to sense danger more quickly.

But I'm sure a lot of alien organisms would look nothing like humans

• administrators

I love alien movies! But humans obviously have limited imagination, cause they always seem to look so similar to humans :) … would an extraterrestrial species evolve anywhere close to how humans evolved?? I doubt it.

• They are real, and they've visited the earth

I vote this but I don't know mmm :s Of course I do not think we're alone in the universe but I recently saw some programs on NatGeo about "Alienigenas Ancestrales" (Ancient Aliens) and I saw the movie Prometheus so I've my doubts

@'Nephanor':

I am insulted! I am here, on the forums, and nobody voted that I was?

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! We must steal his technology for the future of 3DX

• nephanor its because when things r too obvious pp tend to ignore it or discard it… :P

• lol, your Optical Camoflague is very effective :)

• I am insulted! I am here, on the forums, and nobody voted that I was?

• i do belive there r aliens among us, and the proof of that is fred :P, how can someone not like futa ?!?!?! he has to be an alien :P

ps: jcking i thinking there might be aliens somewhere in the universe, but we just havent contacted them yet, maybe cuz its not technologicaly possible yet… anyway better then believing that over an invisible wizard :P

• Probably they came to Earth when dinosaurs were still alive. Honestly, humans aren't that interesting, if any civilization was capable on interstellar travel they probably came to watch dinosaurs because dinosaurs are awesome.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.