Best b Schools for Finance in India

• IMT Hyderabad that comes with the tagline ‘harnessing knowledge for businesses’ opened its doors in 2011. Though the youngest IMT, it is fast emerging as the ultimate destination for management education in South India. Set on a 30-acre lush green campus, the college complete with state-of-the-art infrastructure and a brilliant faculty delivers an MBA program that is apt for today’s competitive business landscape. Coming to awards and accolades, IMT Hyderabad has judged the Best b Schools for Finance in India. IMT-Hyderabad has its own placement cell to advise students on job applications. It also arranges various events and recruitment drives to boost employability.

• @'Supro':

The butterfly. Because no one will ever suspect a butterfly. Muhuhahahahaha!

hehehe I would like to be any bird (which can fly much time, not how the chickens) and know what it feels to fly

• A sloth, and a big one too. Just cause…

• I'm for cat too. Goodness knows I would love to be able to laze around all day.

• Anything with wings… except flightless birds. That would suck. Preferably a bird of prey.

• Plus they have perfect (albeit black and white) night vision, thats a cool power :)

• The butterfly. Because no one will ever suspect a butterfly. Muhuhahahahaha!

In all seriousness, a house cat would be fine. They seem to have it so easy. Plus being able to land on your feet will help out in a lot of situations.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.