Inbox feature in Gmail? Is there a Gmail Support phone number?

• Gmail is the service that is provided by search engine giant Google. It’s main purpose is to give customers send and receive email service. However, if you’re wondering what is inbox and is there a Gmail Support phone number so that your query can get resolved, you just don’t need to break a sweat. All you can do is search what inbox is on the internet and your query will be resolved for sure. https://www.findcustomerservice.org/gmail-customer-service/

• I riding my bicycle too… n_n In my house always I lived on the first floor, I mean always went up stairs to get to my room, and in my new home I will also have stairs. And I am a firm believer that laughter is one of the best abdominal exercises u

• I love riding my bicycle too, especially on small shopping trips, just hang the bags on the handlebars and away I go!

Re: any kind of weight-lifting/strength training work-out….

Does anyone else get really annoyed about the fact that if you miss a few workouts your strength decreases really quickly?

If I miss a weeks worth of workouts I lose about %20 off the number of reps I can do, and more annoyingly it takes me about 2-3 weeks to regain that %20

• I am a constant bicycle rider, so whenever I need to run an errand I'm out there. On the plus side, distance from local library is a good 6 miles. It gets a bit tricky when I'm in town, but if there's a will there's a way. On the plus side, whenever its a nice day. Why stay inside? Right?

• I'm currently 6'0 with the BMI at 25.1. If I go down to 150, it will still be in the normal weight range (21.7). I want to lose as much weight of my goal as I can (I'd be fine at 160) before gaining it back on a gorge. :D j/k on that last part.

• I was hoping this topic would be resurrected

Congratulations supro for starting your yoga, stick with it, the rewards are there waiting :), I don't know what height you are but your target weight of 150lb might be a little low, try googling "body mass index" to see what weight will be healthy for you.

Coincidentally, on the subject of weight, over the last 2 years of working out, I've went from a skinny 150lb( I'm 5' 11") to over 180lb, and after changing my diet a little, my abs are beginning to show.

Plus, a couple of weeks ago I slipped and fell down the stairs just after waking up, I stopped myself from falling further by grabbing the handrail/banister, if it hadn't been for the fact I'm a lot stronger than I used to be, I probably would've dislocated my shoulder doing that!

• @'jbtrimar':

Good on ya' Sup!!

Thanks!

• i go to gym to do my workouts, and thats all :P

• @'fredfred5150':

@'jbtrimar':

Plyo is a BITCH! Plyo will make grown athletes cry ;)

You should try a Martial art if you like "punishing workouts", I did JuJitsu for a few years as a teen, it was brutal, but very rewarding

I did Hwa Rang Do when I was 16. Yes, I know the workouts ;)

@'Supro':

Resurrecting an old topic, but I ended up starting DDPYoga last week. I'm starting on the beginner level, where you do 3 of the required workouts per week). I felt so sore after doing the workout Energy on Wednesday last week (first part was teaching you the various stretches you'll aka the Diamond Dozen). But this week, it doesn't feel as sore as it did after the workout. So it must mean I'm working the muscles. Next friday, it's suppose to be Fat Burner, so I have to get myself prepared for that. Might try some cardio over the weekend.

I've also tweaked my diet. I had cut out soda a long time (though I still love tea, so damn me). But I've cut out fast food (burgers, fried chicken, fries, etc) and removed bad habit snacking. It's a little interesting how my brother bought chocolate cupcakes and normally, I'd grab one or two. But I haven't had the urge to eat one. Though now I said that out loud, I want one! slaps himself I still need to adjust it more and add more fruits and veggies. But overall, my eating habits are way better than they were a year ago.

I'm only bringing this up because when I woke up earlier today and stepped on the scale, it was under 180 lbs. I didn't eat or drink anything, but never have I been in below 180 before (it did go up to 187 lbs after I ate and drank water). If I keep working on it, I might hit my goal of 150lbs this year. :)

Good on ya' Sup!!

• Resurrecting an old topic, but I ended up starting DDPYoga last week. I'm starting on the beginner level, where you do 3 of the required workouts per week). I felt so sore after doing the workout Energy on Wednesday last week (first part was teaching you the various stretches you'll aka the Diamond Dozen). But this week, it doesn't feel as sore as it did after the workout. So it must mean I'm working the muscles. Next friday, it's suppose to be Fat Burner, so I have to get myself prepared for that. Might try some cardio over the weekend.

I've also tweaked my diet. I had cut out soda a long time (though I still love tea, so damn me). But I've cut out fast food (burgers, fried chicken, fries, etc) and removed bad habit snacking. It's a little interesting how my brother bought chocolate cupcakes and normally, I'd grab one or two. But I haven't had the urge to eat one. Though now I said that out loud, I want one! slaps himself I still need to adjust it more and add more fruits and veggies. But overall, my eating habits are way better than they were a year ago.

I'm only bringing this up because when I woke up earlier today and stepped on the scale, it was under 180 lbs. I didn't eat or drink anything, but never have I been in below 180 before (it did go up to 187 lbs after I ate and drank water). If I keep working on it, I might hit my goal of 150lbs this year. :)

• @'jbtrimar':

Plyo is a BITCH! Plyo will make grown athletes cry ;)

You should try a Martial art if you like "punishing workouts", I did JuJitsu for a few years as a teen, it was brutal, but very rewarding

• @'jbtrimar':

Yoga was so much more than I expected.

Yeah, I didn't realize just how inflexible I was until I tried the yoga. The food plan was something I couldn't really get on board with. I like frozen pizza just too damn much. I want to eat healthier (not that I eat incredibly unhealthy now), but the food plan was just too "cold turkey" for me. Mmm… cold turkey...

It was funny, though, reading some of the people on the P90X message boards. "Oh man, I ate a few slices of takeout pizza today at my kid's birthday party, and I feel like a big ball of fat now." Dude, step away from the ledge. It's okay. You're allowed to have a little fun every now and then.

• me go to gym and do jogging :P

• Plyo is a BITCH! Plyo will make grown athletes cry ;) Yoga was so much more than I expected. Simply no stopping in Yoga, but it was very fulfilling.

The real secret though is the food plan. If you can commit to the food plan, that plus the workouts will show you results fast.

• I do a little bit of free weight stuff, just to maintain a bit of muscle tone. Mostly upper body stuff right now, I'll be adding some leg stuff - as well as some cardio - as one of my new year's resolutions.

@'fredfred5150':

I've seen ads for those sorts of workout DVDs on late night TV, interesting to hear they actually work

It's definitely the real deal, not one of those "GET TOTALLY RIPPED IN JUST TEN MINUTES A DAY, THREE DAYS A WEEK" scams. But, for people that have crazy busy schedules, it would be a challenge to stay committed for the full 90 days. The workouts are about an hour and a half each, and it's six days a week. My favorite is the plyometrics, even though the first time I did the workout, I could barely walk for three days afterward.

• @'fredfred5150':

@'Supro':

I don't work out like I should. I thought about doing some yoga. There's this one plan I saw called DDPYoga, which I've heard positive things about. Plus, it's done by DDP, so you know I'll feel the…

BANG!

Sorry. Had to do that. :D

Yoga is a good way to start exercising, and you don't need any equipment (but it wont turn you into Dhalsim :D )

Well you do need a mat to help prevent slipping (our house is hardwood laminate). But I'm not expecting Dhalsim. I just want to improve my mobility and flexibility while losing weight.

• @'jbtrimar':

I use P90X. Good system.

I've seen ads for those sorts of workout DVDs on late night TV, interesting to hear they actually work

@'Supro':

I don't work out like I should. I thought about doing some yoga. There's this one plan I saw called DDPYoga, which I've heard positive things about. Plus, it's done by DDP, so you know I'll feel the…

BANG!

Yoga is a good way to start exercising, and you don't need any equipment (but it wont turn you into Dhalsim :D )

• I don't work out like I should. I thought about doing some yoga. There's this one plan I saw called DDPYoga, which I've heard positive things about. Plus, it's done by DDP, so you know I'll feel the…

BANG!

• I use P90X. Good system.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.