Best Web Development Company Near me

• Choose Best Website Development Agency Hyderabad, India. Inovies provide website designing and development, website management service at an affordable cost in Hyderabad. Inovies Web Development Service Customer-focused web development services built on the latest technologies. Get online fast with our professional service, visit our website.

• Am I the only one whose experience of elves is almost totally from 3dx? :D (and a bit from the Lord of the rings trilogy)

• I do not play such things.

• I love me some WoW, night elves are so sexy. I like Blood elves, but I generally find them to be too skinny, too frail looking, which considering their history, makes sense. They are quite literally, addicts, and addicts tend to be skinny like that.. Hitman does his blood elves more curvy, so I like how he portrays them, but overall, night elven ladies are healthier looking, and look like they could take a few more hours of hard sex! :D

Oh, and there is one other fantasy creature that ALWAYS works for me: Succubus. They are the incarnations of sex, which is just wonderful in and of itself.

• Heres a questions, how many of the people who voted for Elf don't play some MMORPG containing elves?

• Elf, definitely.

• It depends on the fantasy girl and how she is depicted, but I would probably choose an elf maid as my favorite.

• I'm a big fan of sexy innocent looking women, so angel is definitely one of my favourites too

• I think I've got to go with "angel."

It's like that thread where we were discussing why monster 3dx is popular - contrast. A sexy succubus or vampiress is one thing, but an angel that seamlessly mixes innocence and purity with being sexy as hell?

Yes, please.

• I hate to be cliche but I'll have to go with elf/fae. I think they are the extreme embodiment of many aspects of beauty and femininity plus many other ideals which may be attached to them. They are also versatile with what characteristics they can have, ranging from a delicate princess fairy to a powerful armored warrior. Shit, now I feel like dropping all my current projects and starting on an elf maiden :dodgy:

• I prefer the dark, sinister types. It'll have to be a dark elf, demon, or vampire. Maybe a demon-corrupted dark elven vampire. :D

• @'Nephanor':

@'myself':

ermmm some kinda of drow matriarch or dragon goddess Tiamat :P, or some female version of fallen angel, I don't like the cute/innocent looking type faces.

Oooo, yes, Drow ladies are SEXEH! Not sure about Tiamat in her natural form. Not really turned on by 5 headed dragons. Only have one penis for her to….NEVER MIND! :D

of course im refering to her human form :P

• ELF of course

• Elf plz

• I've got a thing for Jessica from True Blood, so I guess I have to pick Vamp :)

• @'myself':

ermmm some kinda of drow matriarch or dragon goddess Tiamat :P, or some female version of fallen angel, I don't like the cute/innocent looking type faces.

Oooo, yes, Drow ladies are SEXEH! Not sure about Tiamat in her natural form. Not really turned on by 5 headed dragons. Only have one penis for her to….NEVER MIND! :D

• Cute little spell caster.

• i think i'll go for a tall gorgeous vampire woman

• ermmm some kinda of drow matriarch or dragon goddess Tiamat :P, or some female version of fallen angel, I don't like the cute/innocent looking type faces.

• Fae creatures, elves in particular. Love me some pointy eared sexiness.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.