What should I do if HP printer won’t print black?

• I am printing documents from HP printer without any trouble. I prefer HP printer because of its quality performance, advanced and amazing features. So I am totally dependent on HP printer. But from the last couple of times, my HP printer is refusing to print any document in the black ink, so it has become a difficult situation for me. I hope that there are many reasons for the occurrence of this issue. I am missing something very easy to solve. Can you suggest me easy ways to fix HP printer won’t print black issues?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• HP is a popular brand for computers and printers. It makes quality laptops and printers and is known for its DeskJet series, its personal computers and an array of other devices. All the computers and laptops that have been released by them after the year of 2012 is compatible with the Contact HP Support Assistant software. This has been started to help the users when they face any issue while using the device. Several self-help options are available on the software and regular updates are provided.

• I like the buttons, but not the avatars as they look too weird.

• I like the style of the avatars

• I looked at some CSS preprocessors (+Bourbon) and since it's always a good thing to do something slightly real world related when learning such stuff… I played with this sites CSS again xD
    So how does that look?

I used an Icon Font for the icons, because Icon Fonts are awesome!
    Unfortunately FF does not load webfonts cross-domain, unless explicitly allowed by the server. Since I do not own Google Drive it does not work in this demo.
    Chrome does weird stuff too… it does not render what the selector actually says... no clue why. If this is done properly though (e.g applying classes to the relevant elements), it does work.
    IE10 get's both things right, but fucks up the animation...

There are some other alignment issues etc., but I was too lazy to fix these... the pages html structure is rather awful to work with imo, even more so if you can't access it. Seriously... what's up with all the tables?:dodgy:

EDIT: decided to base64 encode the font an put it in the css file... should work in every browser now. There are still alignment issues and I'm still lazy :P

• It'd probably be a good idea for an admin to disable posting in html for normal users I'd imagine.

But yeah, I've heard Xenforo is pretty nice. An owner of a pretty big site I used to be an Admin at is thinking about switching from vB to Xenforo since it has more features by default rather than things that need added.

I still like vB myself… Always have. Never did like the switch most sites made from vB to IPB.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.