PGDM in Marketing Management

• PGDM Marketing is a marketing management program with a special focus on the role andimportance of marketing in modern businesses. Students learn the inside out of the modern
    business world and are groomed to become highly creative and focused marketing professionals.The PGDM in Marketing Management at the Institute of Management Technology Hyderabad (IMTH) is
    a program for aspirants in management, seeking to pursue Marketing as their major specialization.Marketing is undoubtedly a function that helps an organization to generate its revenue through
    identifying and satisfying customer needs. The PGDM Marketing program will prove to be beneficial to the students who have a predetermined choice of their specialization and will give them the right mdirection in their professional growth towards a career in Marketing. The program has been curated for people seeking knowledge and skills in the domain of marketing but also allows them to supplement this mwith the option to choose a minor subject from the other fields of study. This course will help in shaping the individuals into dynamic corporate ready professionals through a deep understanding of marketing strategies and business acumen they would have garnered by the end of the program Read more: PGDM in Marketing Management

• @'hzr':

I agree with you on price issues matt, although I think most people are not as technically adept to create their own morphs and shapes and rather just dial in and combine what is already there.

Theres no need to buy any generation 5 stuff. You can be fine by just getting those things :

(from DAZ store)

• Evolution body morphs : 20 $
    • Body Resource Kit1 : 20 $
    • Muscularity : 40$
    • GenerationX : 32 $

(Renderosity)

• Ideal Beauty : Feet, Legs, Hips

The prices listed below are non-Platinum Club prices, at the time I posted this.

For the sake of argument, I'm using the Evolution Morph Bundle - $32.95, since the functionality is close to Morphs++. Thankfully, you only need to buy one - there's no separate prodcut for male and female figures. I didn't factored in the Muscularity and Body Resource Kit morphs since not everyone will buy them.

Evolution Morph Bundle - $32.95
    Genesis Generation X (Upgrade from Gen4) - $11.95 - note: only if you already have V4 and M4
    Genesis Generation X - $31.95
    V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis - $19.95 - note: according to DAZ's website, required to use Generation X

That's already something between $64.85 - $84.85. Add the fixes for Genesis something like $16, so that's around $80 to $100. You still need to add the DSON importer - $24.95 - if you want to use GenesisV4/M4 in Poser.

Here's the breakaway alternative
    Genesis Michael Victoria Combo Bundle - $124.95
    It includes M5/V5, the complete Evolution morphs (Body, Head and Muscularity), plus both genitals. Add another $15 for the ideal fixes, a total of $140.

I actually bought this when it was on sale for about $75. Used a coupon to save 30% to bring it down to $50. Frankly, it was a good deal and it offers all that I wanted out of Genesis. Didn't bought the fixes, since I'm partial to doing it myself.

Anyway you look at it, transitioning to Genesis required a sizable investment. If you already have V4 (and her Morphs++), buying fixes, be it PerfectV4, my own Beautiful Bends V4 (both around $35) or the V4WM (free, but Poser 9/2012 only) is still a lot cheaper.

• I agree with you on price issues matt, although I think most people are not as technically adept to create their own morphs and shapes and rather just dial in and combine what is already there.

Theres no need to buy any generation 5 stuff. You can be fine by just getting those things :

(from DAZ store)

• Evolution body morphs : 20 $
    • Body Resource Kit1 : 20 $
    • Muscularity : 40$
    • GenerationX : 32 $

(Renderosity)

• Ideal Beauty : Feet, Legs, Hips

(Sharecg.com - free)

With those packs you will be absolutely fine and can create anything you might want. The only thing you dont have will be the female genitalia but if you got Rajdarges GSpot, this one works very well with genesis and does conform too. Theres can be some intersections but its nothing that you cannot fix by creating a transparency map for the borders of the mesh and you never need to worry about that stuff again.

@Chimera : I am not sure how well this will work with DSON in Poser as I am a DAZ Studio user and so theres only limited experience with Poser on my side. Not sure if GenerationX would work with DSON but I guess you can probably just use it to transfer stuff in DAZ Studio over to genesis and then use genesis in Poser like before but with the morphs that were injected through GenX. I have no idea if it will work though, but it would make sense if it would work this way :)

• Genesis do need a sizable investment. Not counting DS4 price and even if you forego backward compatibility, you still need to at least buy the Evolution bundle and V5/M5 (or any female/male morph)

My investment with V4 is notably smaller, since I got most of Gen4 figures when DAZ offered them for free. Didn't like the Elite shapes, so I only had to buy the Morphs++ pack (for both V4 and M4). I can't say that my situation reflects the average DS/Poser users out there, but I think overall V4 and M4 is a lot cheaper.

DAZ lost me with Genesis when they didn't deliver correct joint bends. The genitals? They're just half hearted attempt of something useful. I think M4 Genitals (bundled with Morphs++) is actually a lot more functional than Genesis Male Genitalia. The female genitals don't come with any shaping morphs whatsoever, so you need to buy something (again) for that.

I do own Genesis and V5/M5 and the Evolution bundle (sold at a discount a few weeks back). Got it even cheaper with a coupon to shave off 30%. Still can't shape V5 the way I want her to look though, since all the dials are more restricted (yes, i know you can turn off limits).

GenerationX is good if you want to bring Gen4 (or other figures) into Genesis, but for me Genesis should be a clean break from older figures. With all the tools in place, if you really want a certain shape/look, just sculpt it yourself.

• i actually only use Genesis. i didnt like much of anything that I had for V4. i have V5 and M5 which i got for %50 while they were on sale so it was like buy 1 get one free.

• Yeah, nothing yet has made me want to switch to Genesis. Daz was too little, too late on getting Genesis into Poser, and they missed the boat as far as I am concerned.

• Impressive. I've been hesitant to make the move to Genesis, mainly because I'm a Poser user. With Dson in play now, and the ability to use V4 faces (can this product be used with Dson?), that might change my mind.

I only use a few V4 body morphs, the rest of the body is shaped by magnets starting on a V4 body. Basically, I'd like to be able to get Genesis with a geo-grafted set of genitals, made to look like V4 (so I can use my existing body shapes and character faces), in Poser.

That said, the cost is still pretty prohibitive, as I believe you need to buy some ungodly V5 pro-pack loaded with crap I'd never use just get to the genitals.

For the moment, V4wm remains my best option.

I am tempted though.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.